Review Highlights
Wedding of friends

Great meal, not big enough for a large wedding, but great for med. to smaller. Grounds are really... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
Pathfinder82776
Teulon, Canada
via mobile
Nice Course

Reviewed March 5, 2018
butch447
Winnipeg

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great meal, not big enough for a large wedding, but great for med. to smaller.
Grounds are really nice, super for pics

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Where do I even begin to describe the amazing and absolutely mind-blowing experience we had. Taryn and her stuff were so easy to work with, they were helpful and caring. They looked after all of our needs, responded to all and every question, want and whim of the bride (and groom). They never said no to anything, it was always, let’s see what we can do. Always smiling, always responsive, always friendly. They were with us throughout the entire process, helping, suggesting, and even helping with things that were not their responsibility. The entire venue was beautiful, they worked with our schedule, including when we had to decorate the rooms and stayed extra time when needed. After the wedding was over they collected all of our items for us and placed them carefully in the corner for pick up the next day. Also, they were the ones to put up all the linens and bows and what not, it was just amazing, I am could not be happier to work with them. P.S. We also had specialized desserts for my hubby and I and they were amazing. Thank you Bel Acres and it’s staff!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Played a couple of rounds at Bel Acres, found it to be a very nice course, lots of challenging holes, greens were in excellent shape, my only complaint is and totally my fault. I put a ball in the bush and noticed some poison ivy, but didn't notice I had walked threw some, so I lost my ball and came home with severe case of poison ivy. I will golf here again but will not be looking for any lost balls!!!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Excellent food and service, especially the Mother's and Father's day banquets. The wedding catering is quite exceptional as well.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

I have golfed here a few times each year. The course is challenging yet just about everyone can play it.
Members have the preferred times but you can usually get a pretty good tee time. Most of the holes have great challenging greens and the course is kept in great shape thru the season.
There is a well stocked pro shop, a snack shack on the course and of course the restaurant at the clubhouse. Cart girls can also be out on the course depending on the time of year.
The 3rd hole is short, in front of the clubhouse and has a big tree in the middle. Play that.
If my knees were better I would get a membership here.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Well am I ever glad that I won this round of golf and didn't have to pay full price or I would be really disappointed. At first things seemed good, the young lady at the clubhouse was helpful and quick to get us out on the course. Then we started to golf, well this were things go downhill. The course its self use to be nice,,I see that has passed. There was garbage laying around the course, tee boxes were littered with broken tee's, broken tree limbs and sticks all over the course, just overall in very poor condition. The GPS in the cart continued to turn off, not follow us on the course just garbage. Finish the round and decide that i need to use the restroom before I leave.....wonderful toilet is plugged and disgusting and looks like no one has been around to clean it for a long time.

If you are expecting people to pay a premium rate for your course, you better make sure it is in great shape and clean. I feel bad for my golf partner who actually paid to golf there today.

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

After 18 holes, a beer & a burger hit the spot. NOT in this case. The Bel Burger is listed as a handmade patty with relish, mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato & onion rings on a brioche bun. No onion rings on kitchen, but burger brought anyway. Patty was much smaller than bun-- a good burger always has a bun/patty ratio of close to the same. Perhaps a teaspoon of relish. Asked for onions, & received hardly enough to taste. When asked about not being able to make a menu item due to shortage, sous chef said, "There is a sheet posted for staff to follow in that case." NOT this time--& no offer to adjust meal or price (even with Executive Chef sitting at same table). A restaurant is only as good as its last meal served, & there are many other golf courses to play, & then eat. Won't be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

This was my first time golfing at this beautiful golf course. It is a challenging Golf Course but manageable for all level golfers. It has some very challenging holes but the scenery makes it worthwhile. I never got the sense that we wete being rushed and met some very friendly golfers and staff. The course is well groomed and I found the greens quite fast.

1  Thank dalejr428
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

I try to golf as many different courses as I can. First time playing Bel Acres. I had heard good things about it and when arriving there was impresed. Nice clubhouse and the course looked great. When paying almost $70 with a cart for golf you have have high expectations and those were just not met. The course seemed over booked. On every single hole my friends and I had to wait for the group ahead of us, while the group behind us was always doing the same. I enjoy a few beverages on the course and alway have my eye out for where the beer cart girl is. For a 9 am tee time I don't expect to see her till after the front 9 but after walking off the 18th green we didn't see her once. Now the course is in decent shape and it's a fun course to play. But that being said for the price you pay there's many other golf courses I'd much rather play than Bel Acres.

1  Thank Ty D
Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

Had a chance to have a business lunch at Bel Acres today. Great service with a beautiful view of the course. Had the Avocado Bacon Salad and my colleagues enjoyed the Greek Salad with grilled chicken, Chicken fingers with homecut fries. Reasonably priced and very fresh. Was able to conduct our business with little distraction and bottomless coffee. Will definitely come back!

2  Thank TryingNew