“Good Indian with good service ”
Review of Regency Tandoori

Regency Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

A nice Indian in the centre of Westgate never had a problem with them would recommend. Great staff too.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Staff were rude and acted like they were doing me a favour letting me eat there. Just hate that. Arrogant. Tiny portions. Food was poor. Hardly any chicken in my tandoori chicken masala. No way was it worth the money. Bad stomach next day. Rubbish night really. Cheers Regency.

1  Thank 111Bowser111
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a few times now, and i must say what a lovely clean and friendly place to eat, we went here 20th september to celebrate my daughters birthday for a family meal, the service was very good and the food was so lovely all freshly cooked and was piping hot, i normally go to an indian broadstairs but i must say i prefer to come here in future , thank you to all the staff that made our evening very enjoyable, in a nice relaxed environment, i shall be returning very soon,
Thanks again the mother of Vicky

1  Thank Stevieholmes2407
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Having grown up in the area, I have known about and used this restaurant for at least 25 yrs. I now live in London, but when I am visiting Thanet, make this place a priority visit. The quality and welcome through the 25 yrs has been consistently high and certainly for me, rates as one of the best Indian restaurants in the South East. The menu remains reassuringly familiar yet varied, the quality of the food always second to none and the friendliness and warmth of the staff is rarely bettered.

This place certainly deserves its gold standard reputation because well they do, they do very well. Long may it continue.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

just like the indian restaurants we used to know, comfortable, subdued lighting , carpets, smart waiters in uniform and good food good service.