“Our go to takeaway choice”
Review of More Rice

More Rice
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Kallaroo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2016

We have been coming here for many years and love the dishes. We prefer the main meals rather than the Bento and they have now added the convenience of eftpos.

Even if we are not that hungry we cannot resist ordering the Gyoza and Spring Rolls. The Hotate Teriyaki (Scallops) or the Teriyaki Chicken Udon never disappoint.

My tip is to ring ahead and on a busy night your food will generally be ready in about 25 minutes. Also pick up a menu when you are in as finding one online can be tricky

Reviewed May 19, 2016

I loved this place (previously reviewed) but prices have gone up (yes, that has to happen sometimes), size of some meals has gone down (hey, one or the other, not both!) and quality is going down a little. Still a good feed but just average now. Number of staff has increased and often phone is busy to put through an order. This suggests to me that business has taken off and they are getting more customers.Unfortunately, with the changes of late, I think your customers are going to drop again. My household has gone from ordering 5 or 6 dishes 2 or 3 times a week to maybe 1 or 2 dishes per week. Pretty disappointed.

Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

I have been local to Kallaroo for many years and I have enjoyed the food a lot!

Unfortunately well price quality food does not make for the constantly rude service that I get from the young female waitress with dark hair!

After the last time when I witnessed her being extremely rude and "like" condescending to myself, co-workers and other customers I decided I would give them a break.

I was about to have more rice again tonight but I decided to try the fish and chips next door instead.

1  Thank jomalaco
Reviewed September 12, 2015

great food at more rice and value for money.its a favourite japanese take away for all our family. Highly recommended

Reviewed September 1, 2015

Teriyaki Swordfish is just awesome. Everything else is great too but this is my go-to dish. Great value, great quality, great taste.