“AMAZING”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

LOVE love love this amazingly fresh organic style cafe. The food is always awesome, staff always friendly. Our favourite is the Brie and chicken Turkish roll.

1  Thank jason l
There are newer reviews for Blue Earth Cafe

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We went to Blue Earth for breakfast on Sunday morning. The big brekkie had the usual elements but cooked well - soft poached eggs, thin nitrate free bacon, home made baked beans & mushrooms with olive sourdough toast. Great coffee & we sat in the sun with our grandson running around looking at the vegetable garden where the owners' father was feeding his 'non-chemicalized' vegetables. No added chemicals good food & great service.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My friend and I had lunch here yesterday (2/11). I had read all previous reviews and decided this was a must visit cafe. We were lucky to get a table outside because it was very busy. You order off the blackboard menu and pay at reception where you are given a table number. Because of a previous review, we ordered the goat's cheese soufflés. Oh, how yummy. Just delicious and filling. My friend had a cappuccino and I had a flat white mug, hot and no froth. And I got exactly that. Great coffee. I cannot remember what I paid but whatever it was, it was worth it. Service was lovely and friendly and sitting outside in the beautiful weather would have been perfect except for the pesky flies. One table near us asked for personal fly spray. We did not. --- this is Australia and flies usually come with outside dining. But we managed and had a very pleasant lunch. We will be visiting again, and very soon. A must stopover for anyone heading down the coast.

1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A great wee restaurant where they pick the salad straight from their own garden AND again the SWEETS all home made. YUM

1  Thank Pratty2013
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place is fabulous - plan your South Coast trip around a meal here! We had a group of six and everyone was delighted with what was set before them. I had the coat cheese soufflé and it was quite simply one of the best things I have ever eaten - and only $15!

Their cakes are extraordinary as well and the staff are a delight - lovely friendly, good-natured folk. Just go there and enjoy yourself!