Top O' Tobago Villa & Cabanas
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Arnos Vale
See available hotels
View Hotel
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
View Hotel
All reviewsarnos vale beachthe main houseself cateringoutdoor showerplace to stayflowering plantsnearby beachstar fruitapproximately minutesbird watchingcaribbean experiencemangooutdoor grilladventure farmnature loversnice beacheshome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We booked at Top o Tobago half way through our 2-week holiday originally just for 2 nights in a cabana, but decided to come back for the final 3 nights as we were so taken by the whole setup. I echo all the sentiment on previous reviews regarding the great hosts and great staff, stunning scenery and blissful serenity. The cabanas were beautiful and we loved the little patio/garden areas; the owners have put a lot of thought into the practicalities - good storage space, shelves in bathroom, hooks for hanging and places to dry stuff! Our final night was spent in the villa with the family members we'd come to visit so it was an unexpected very special end to our holiday being able to play in the pool and relax together. The villa layout (and the contents of the bookshelves!) has left me with many ideas!
It's also actually a handy location (we had a hire car) - only about 15-20mins from all the shops and facilities in Store Bay, but drive north and you're right into the quiet winding lanes in central/north Tobago.
Meanwhile, the birdlife was spectacular - both those 'on site' and flying over!

Room Tip: The villa has one fantastic bedroom inside the main building, and a second twin room that is not accessible from the main internal living area - the second room is fine but not a patch on the master bedroom. Just worth knowing if you have two couples sharing as one is definitely far superior to the other!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lotan
CamilleBaker, Owner at Top O' Tobago Villa & Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Liz and Andrew,
We are delighted that you had a good time with your family at the villa. Hopefully you will all have fond memories of Tobago. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had a lovely week at the Top of Tobago in a very comfortable clean cabana. The pool and the view from the pool is spectacular! Camille and Derek(the owners) were wonderful hosts. Silja and staff were very helpful, picking up a few groceries for our arrival and organizing our rental car. We wished we could have spent more than a week there but work commitments did not permit.Would love to stay about 3 weeks.Would highly recommend- Top of Tobago is excellent! Carolyn and John
( Calgary, AB)

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn C

Dear Carolyn and John,
It was a pleasure meeting you and being able to spend some time together. We hope that our paths cross once again.
Sincerely Camille & Derek

Reviewed September 23, 2013

So today is our last day at the villa! Stayed here for 3 nights with family! This place absolutely fits the definition of serenity!! The walk to the beach, the green environment,the birds, the sunset and sunrise,the warm pool and the super clear calm water of the arnos vale beach......simply excellent!!!

The extra company of reserved and gentle Bandit and the fiesty diva Bella was very much welcomed!! Yes she ran away with us down to the beach and even took a dip!! Everything just comes together in this place!Definetly will come here again!! Thanks again and Great service Siljah!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank D M
CamilleBaker, Owner at Top O' Tobago Villa & Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are happy that you found our villa relaxing and peaceful. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at one of the Cabana's for three nights....actually, I stayed three and my husband one. However, the place was just as was stated in previous reviews. I cannot thank Silja and the rest of the staff enough for making us feel right at home. We both enjoyed the ambience, peace and the fruits from the trees (my favourite). The track leading to the beach was at first intimidating. In fact, I asked the young groundsman to check in on us at a certain time on the beach, as we were uncertain about how frequented the beach was. However, when we got there we realised that the beach did have other bathers, and we took to exploring the many beautiful reefs around. Lo and behold, who could we see coming to check on us (and at the requested time) but the young man. What a darling! On leaving, I felt as if I was going away from a friend in Silja...such was the great service she provided, especially in making sure that I had meals when needed, before my husband arrived.
My husband and I will certainly be returning, God willing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spiceisland16
CamilleBaker, Owner at Top O' Tobago Villa & Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the snorkeling at Arnos vale beach. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Cabana 1 for our honeymoon...our only regret was that we didn't stay longer! Silja and the other Top O' Tobago staffs were so courteous and helpful making our stay even more memorable. The ambiance was so peaceful and relaxing! Very quiet, clean and cozy! Loved the pool! The view was truly AWESOME!!!! I made a friends with the cute little dog called 'Bella' who followed we around all day! We didn't to do much hiking on this trip due to rain and our short stay but next time we'll be sure to get some hiking in!

Room Tip: Cabana 1 was really nice!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SayyidaMRamkissoon

Dear Sayyida,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and could provide you with the service that you needed. Thank you for coming.