“Just what Gordon needs!”
Review of Tea Monkey

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tea Monkey
Ranked #27 of 42 Restaurants in Gordon
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I am beginning to become a regular here and love it more and more. The decor is funky and the coffee is superb. The manager / owner is always. super helpful and is not condescending in anyway (which I find a lot of service to be these days). The teA menu is extensive and they always have tasters to try. The food menu is a disappointing short, but what they serve is good. They always whip something easy for my young daughter, and never have a problem having her in the cafe - even though its not quite child friends). I have to recommend the Spanish tapas platter (the one you can't understand) its amazing!! Not overly pricey but not cheap either. The music is always funky and refreshing and the staff always smilie.
We will be back!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed morning tea here today. Welcoming staff, warm atmosphere and comfortable place to relax. I enjoyed a feta & pumpkin frittata with my ice tea! Will certainly be coming back.