Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Remigio
from $50.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2018

It rained earlier in the morning that we went there and we were with my mother and two children so we had to be very careful because the grounds are a bit slippery but we loved the cave as well as the old trees. The bridges do not look sturdy but they actually are. I am overweight but it felt stable under my feet. They also have some picnic cottages so it is also a great venue for a picnic and just spending quality time with family or friends.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2017

The cave is believed to be the home of the giants long before civilization thrived in the nearby barangays. Passages seemed to be carved by mighty yet gentle hands. The rock surface is smooth but edges are sharp. It is imperative to exercise extreme caution when navigating its passages. The cave itself is a humongous limestone rock covered by tropical plants and trees. The cold wind and the greenery in its surroundings is soothing and relaxes every weary soul. Even more remarkable are the pygmy fruit bats that dwell in its dark chambers, one of the most interesting creatures I have ever seen. Way smaller than regular bats, these flying mammals are endemic in the country. Sadly, I haven't had the chance to catch a photo of these little creatures because they are afraid of the light.

Date of experience: March 2017