Looking at the previous comments on Tripadvisor we reluctantly booked, we had relatives to visit in Bogo, and there are no better resorts in San Remigio/Medellin/Bogo. However, we had a very pleasant stay. Food was good and inexpensive, room was clean, wifi worked and staff was very helpful with all. For the price we paid we were very happy and can recommend Casa Del Mar to anybody, especially if they play golf or want to ride horses. Our kids loved the riding in the water, and they still talk about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Mar Golf, Polo and Beach Resort is a Boutique Resort 2,5 hours away from Cebu City and Mactan International Airport. The Resort offers golf, horseback riding and polo practice beside beach and pool relaxation. Scuba Diving can easily be arrange from nearby dive shop. The food offered in the Coffee shop and Beach Bistro is Mediterranean, Asian and local dishes. Authentic Korean food is added to the menu. There is Billard, Volley ball and Karaoke for extra activities. The resort is secluded and you won't be bothered by vendors, traffic or other disturbances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Del Mar Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Casa Del Mar Golf And Dive Hotel
- Casa Del Mar Beach Hotel Cebu Island/San Remigio, Philippines