Roselands Caravan Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Old Success Inn(Sennen Cove)
  • Restaurant
Excellent 5/5
Hotel Penzance(Penzance)
Marazion Hotel(Marazion)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsgames roomgreat sitedog walkst ivesthe toilet shower facilitiesmon frirural locationchickens wandering aroundmeet familylovely ownersplaces to visitrelaxing holidaydog friendly sitefantastic positionfish chip shopplaces of interestcamping trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was the second time I have stayed at Roselands and on both occasions I have found it to be a welcoming and tidy site. There was plenty of room to pitch my tent and the facilities were fine. It is surrounded by the natural beauty of Cornwall and is ideally located for visiting many places. Kerry and Craig were very helpful when I had difficulty getting into my car and needed to phone for assistance.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Martin N
Reviewed August 21, 2012

we stayed at Roselands for two nights of the weekend of 18th and 19th August, we loved it the children had a fantastic time. They made many new friends whilst there. It was very clean and beautifully kept. Sennen cove is just a short drive away , we will definitely be back. Thankyou for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeremy T
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We found this site on the web, it was exactly what we were searching for. Close to local attractions yet secluded, and quiet as we have a disabled child. Upon arrival we were not dissapointed, the site is beautifully kept, the caravan clean and functional and the facilities excellent. During the day there are endless activities and beautiful beaches and coves to explore, with Pezance town a short drive providing transport to the Scilly Isles. In the evening, the children enjoyed making friends and playing in the games room and park whilst we enjoyed the bar and patio, knowing they were in a safe environment. We really couldn't fault the holiday in any way and look forward to returning soon!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Ben H
Roselands Carav... C, Owner at Roselands Caravan Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Hi Ben

Thanks for the Nice Comments and we hope to welcome you back very Soon. All the Best Craig & Kerry

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We first stayed there in 2010 and just got back from our third stay . What can I say it's a great site Craig and Kerry very warm and welcoming , very helpful with local knowledge about beaches wildlife where to fish etc . Also this year they started doing food in the bar which we really enjoyed and it was reasonably priced ( try the chicken curry ) the tent pitches are a good size and you don't have to walk far to the loos which again some people have said were too small but personally we never had a problem and the site was quite full the second week we were there.As I said we were in a tent But my eldest son stayed in one of the Gold range statics so I can comment on them as we spent some time in there and from what we saw they were really nice, cozy and clean. They were in the one nearest the bar they have 3 young children and noise from the bar was never a problem. The quiz nights in the bar are great fun and as well creating a good atmosphere, raises money for a local charity . On the whole a very friendly well run site and will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2012

Hi Andy and Family

Thanks for the Top comments. Hope to see you next year in the bar for the POPQuiz.

See you Craig & Kerry

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Roselands was defantly an experience it was the first time we visited and the last I'm pretty sure the rest of the caravans was up to scratch but the one I got put in was dirty the plates was put away wet and the cutlery still had food on it I was shocked when I saw the bed im only 5foot and it was still to small it was a very small caravan and I seriously think they need to get rid of it it's the only odd one out and you can notice it a mile off you also cannot use the washing line because the bushes have overgrown on it althoe kerry and craige was very friendly and helpful! Hopefully wont have this experience next time but The beaches and views are so beautiful and can't wait to come back to Cornwall!!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family