“Serious training in Customer Service Needed urgently. I question the meat in the pasties”
Review of Warren's

Warren's
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in St Just
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have visited Cornwall for over 20yrs and this is the first time we had the misfortune to visit Warrens. NEVER EVER AGAIN...On this occasion we only stopped because we needed a quick cuppa and a snack. but I'm afraid when I ordered 3 pasties 2 Coffees and a hot chocolate in Penzance the 3 only had 3 questionable small lumps of what they said was steak in them, the pasties mainly consisted of vegetables, potatoes, the pastry was awful.

The service was so poor, the staff seemed very uninterested in it`s customers, I won't be buying there again. This has never happened before. Shame on you Warrens, you are an example of how not not service your visiting customers, God knows what visitors from abroad must think, Think I'll stick to trusted makes in future....

Reviewed September 7, 2012

pasty heaven what more could ask for jam donuts,choux buns and lots lots more ..............................

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We have visited Warrens on many occassions over the last 10 years of going to Cornwall, but I'm afraid when I ordered 6 pasties this year in Penzance and 4 out of 6 only had 3 small lumps of steak in them, it meant I wouldn't be buying theirs again. The pasties mainly consisted of vegetables, potato mainly. Very poor this year as this has never happened before. Same on you Warrens, Think I'll stick to other makes in future.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

warrens sadly has been around far to long , knocking out subsatanderd food . as a local i dont know many who would go for a warrens pasty over rowes or indeed the might philps .

however staff are very nice , and probably overworked

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Fantastic! And the pasties are great too. However, be prepared to ask for Chelsea buns as they don't always have them. If you ask for some then they get them in a couple of days later.