I arrived at the hotel quite early but the receptionist was very helpful and said they would look after our bags until our room was ready enabling us to go to the flower show.Needless to say the flower show was a washout but our hotel stay made up for our disappointment.The grounds, the room the food (breakfast) and the service were excellent.Unfortunately I was unable to enjoy the use of the spa and swimming pool but hopefully I will next year when we go to the flower show again.Hopefully the weather will be a bit better and there is enough room in your hotel for us. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Newly refurbished The Orchid Rooms at Inspiration Leisure and Spa offers a gym, fitness classes, a pool, relaxation lounge and thermal suite including a sauna, steam room, ice room, and six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury