we picked this hotel because it seemed an amazing deal - £99 b&b for two of us and full use of the spa facilities! We had a lovely relaxing time in the excellent spa, then ate in the bar lounge and had delicious supper and wine, served with promptness and panache. Our room was comfortable if a little small (the twin beds were quite close and we are only colleagues!) and very clean. Very comfy mattresses indeed. All in all, we had a really lovely time and it was very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Newly refurbished The Orchid Rooms at Inspiration Leisure and Spa offers a gym, fitness classes, a pool, relaxation lounge and thermal suite including a sauna, steam room, ice room, and six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury