I have stayed at the Albrighton quite a few times but have neer yet had a room in the main building so can't comment on it. I have always been put in the annex which offers good sized rooms with comfortable beds. The bathrooms are pretty standard but always clean with plenty of hot water.
The food has always been up to what I would consider to be a reasonable to good standard with a fair selection on the menu.
I have been disappointed by the billing system twice now and found lunches on my bill which were not taken as I have been away from the hotel during the day, but apart from that, it is amngst the best in the area for the business traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Newly refurbished The Orchid Rooms at Inspiration Leisure and Spa offers a gym, fitness classes, a pool, relaxation lounge and thermal suite including a sauna, steam room, ice room, and six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury