My mom and I went to visit this spa to relax. How good was this trip? Amazing. We arrived early as we had never been there before, the reception staff did not mind. They were so friendly and welcoming. They not only showed us the bar they even got staff to come to the table and serve us. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean. The spa treatments were good value for money and again the staff were friendly and chatty. In the evening we ate in The Oak restaurant, the food was lovely and was well worth the money. The best food we have ever tasted. The night was made even better as the local Ferrari club was meeting. Bliss! I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Brilliant value for money. Brilliant staff and wonderful surroundings. Just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Newly refurbished The Orchid Rooms at Inspiration Leisure and Spa offers a gym, fitness classes, a pool, relaxation lounge and thermal suite including a sauna, steam room, ice room, and six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury