Our stay for a 2 night spa package was so good we decided to stay another night. Breakfast and dinner was included and we enjoyed both. The spa treatments were good but could be improved by better enforcing the normal 'spa etiquette' rules of timeliness and quietness. I particularly enjoyed the thermal suite after a quick dip in the pool. We had a lovely spacious room in the school masters house although we had a bit of noise from upstairs neighbours on one night. Staff were friendly and helpful. The grounds were lovely and a great place to relax on a warm day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Newly refurbished The Orchid Rooms at Inspiration Leisure and Spa offers a gym, fitness classes, a pool, relaxation lounge and thermal suite including a sauna, steam room, ice room, and six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury