Visited this hotel with a female friend as we had decided to treat ourselves to the spa package which included treatments, dinner and breakfast.
We had a lovely stay, the food was great and I have to say that every member of staff we met throughout the hotel was extremely friendly. These little touches really make or break a hotel and I have to say I couldn't fault one member of staff - Obviously the Mecure brand are pushing their staff to go the extra mile and this is really appreciated.
I will definitely be back! The only fault was I would have preferred to stay in the main building rather then the newer section, however I'm sure the quality of rooms is the same, this was just a personal preference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Newly refurbished The Orchid Rooms at Inspiration Leisure and Spa offers a gym, fitness classes, a pool, relaxation lounge and thermal suite including a sauna, steam room, ice room, and six treatment rooms, two of which are doubles. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury