TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
GET YOUR SKYDIVE LICENSE HERE!! BEST TEAM!!

After a lot of research of the best place to get my Class A license, I decided to go with the team... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
velasco1983
Ao Nang, Thailand
Perfect experience on an amazing island!!

While exploring Bantayan Island on a rented scooter, we drove by the tiny airport in Santa Fe... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2019
More_Experiences
Metro Manila, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Bantayan Island
from $115.00
More Info
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews amazing experience bucket list whole experience bantayan island photos and videos my girlfriend perfect view special thanks free fall santa fe airport sky diving made us feel tandem jump sense of humour whole team adrenaline rush thumb drive
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Thanks to Mickey and Yann who were just complete legends - made me and my girlfriend feel totally comfortable and both had a great sense of humour. The skydive itself was indescribable easily the best thing adrenaline wise we’ve ever done in our lives and just a unique feeling - freefalling from 10,000 feet. I think it’s best summed up by Mickey - “this is the best thing you’ll ever do with a complete stranger, with your clothes on” !

The views were incredible of the ocean, coastline and the neighbouring islands.

Respect to both the guys they made it for us. Brilliant location, great team and such good value for money. If we return to Philippines we’ll do this again no questions asked.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

Super exciting experience absolutely not to be missed if in Bantayan (definitely the best activity on the island).

Brad and team have a real focus on safety, give each jumper a thorough briefing before boarding the plane and put jumps on hold if the weather conditions are not optimal. Please do not complain if they ask you to wait a little while because it is raining! In brief, you are in very good hands!

Each jump comes with hand-cam videos and photos from your instructor which then are edited into a "highlights" video which will definitely be great memory! Bring your own storage device (USB or other) to get your files.

My thanks to Patrick, my tandem instructor, for making the whole plane ride and jump such an enjoyable and fun experience!
Thanks to Brad and Laura for providing a very entertaining environment and for calming and reassuring even the most freaked-out souls!

This was my second skydive and so far the best!

I highly recommend visiting Brad and team and enjoy this "out-of-this-world experience!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Max1989it
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

It has been a dream of mine to do tandem skydiving for years and today I finally did it. I Want to thank the whole skydiveing crew for making it happen and I Want to say extra thank you to Laura who calmed me down and made me feel 100% safe the whole time!! It was the most amazing thing ever and the VIEW Omg!! I am definitely doing skydiving again!
Dopest beginning of 2019✈️

PS. I LOVE MY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS THAT THEY TOOK❤️

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my Best Friend did first ever tandem skydiving at Bantayan Island with Skydive Greater Cebu Team. First, we made an appointment from their website and had a little problem with online payment for 20% deposit. But Brad (the owner) emailed we can pay fully in cash when we are there. So we did like that. While we were there and waiting for our turn, received a short training briefing covering the equipments and procedures by Brad. He is a very friendly guy and has a great sense of humour :)) Later I met with my instructor ‘Laura’ and she helped me to kit up into the harness. Then we were going up in the plane, took off and it took about 20 minutes to reach 10000+ ft . Here it is. My big moment. OMG ... really indescribable moment. But it was amazing, also a bit thrilling during very first few seconds of free fall. Seeing the world from unfamiliar point of view was breathtaking also. Special thanks to my fantastic instructor ‘Laura’ who made me feel save all the time and had fun a lot. At the end, they generously provided all our videos and photos free (both raw and edited video as well). As we never brought our own USB, we needed to buy 4 GB thumb drive from them which cost 400 Piso and they copied all videos and photos inside it. Really appreciate for the great job of the whole team and highly recommend if you are looking for a tandem skydiving with good services and beautiful island beach view.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

I did my first time skydiving at Bantayan. It was amazing. They gave detail training for each step. Instructors are really care and I felt safe all the time and the view was awesome. Package included photo and video service. But don’t forget to bring at least 4 GB thumb drive to copy the files if you don’t have android phone.

Date of experience: November 2018