“THE BEST HOTEL IN BANTAYAN”

Anika Island Resort

7. White sand all over
8. Good quality profile of travelers/vacationists
9. Very very good service
10. newest hotel in their district

Room Tip: book early!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank QUEST w
There are newer reviews for Anika Island Resort

Reviewed July 17, 2012

very friendly staff ( including locals). Away from the metro.. Very clean rooms for a reasonable price. The island is so peaceful and quite during our stay there. Mari and I will be back soon! We love bantayan island!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank WaMiTo
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We LOVED our stay at Anika. Our clean and comfortable room, built from a shipping container, overlooked the water and included a lovely porch to have drinks on or watch a gorgeous sunset. The staff could not have been more welcoming and friendly. We enjoyed relaxing on the beach, walking around town, and sitting outside watching the sunset (without mosquitoes!). The food served at the restaurant is great quality and reasonably priced. The fried calamari is some of the best I've had - ever. If you're looking for an escape and a beautiful beach without the crowds, definitely head to Anika.

Room Tip: Pick one overlooking the ocean
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ANewYorkerAbroad
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My friends and I stayed at Anika Island Resort from June 9-11,2012 based on excellent reviews here and the place did not disappoint. It was our first time in Bantayan Island and the beach took my breath away. I love everything about the island! It was so beautiful. The resort added to the great experience we had in the island. It is relatively new, with some constructions still on-going. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Hot and cold shower is available and they have provided shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste sachets, soap and towels for their guests. Wifi is accessible in their dining area. Beachfront was awesome! It probably has the best location in the stretch of the Sta Fe beach, not so near the port but not so far away either. Fine- grained white sand and clear blue green waters, it was definitely love at first sight! Staff are friendly and super accommodating. They will greet you when they see you at any time of the day, respond to your request immediately and will help make your stay truly relaxing and hassle free. Great value for money place too! There were 4 of us in one room and we only spent 1250pesos/person for 2 nights! (through Agoda) This is the best RnR trip I had, thanks to Anika Resort! I will definitely go back again and again! :D

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank sakura_fujin
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our trip was 1 hour plane ride, 3hours in a bus, 1 hour in a ferry and all that commuting and waiting in between. But when we got there, I said to myself "Every second of travelling was all worth it."

I would say Anika is the best property in Bantayan that you can spend your vacation with. First, their rooms are different, its actually container vans (the one you see on ports) that they used, painted with good colors that blend with the surroundings.The furnitures are all new! The bed is very comfortable and you have your own veranda where you can chill anytime. The place is clean. Instantly, I fell in love with the place. The shoreline is clean, the water's so blue, the sand is white and powder like.During low tide, you'll see a lot of huge starfishes and little crablets. They don't have a pool, but I dont think anyone would need that! The staff was really friendly, everyone's smiling and greeted us. Kuya guard was extremely friendly too, he chatted with us while we're waiting for a full moon. Sir Nelson, the owner was very hands on, he knows what guests need and was always smiling and very accommodating. The food was great too!

We went around Bantayan using a motorbike, it was really cool! From Sta Fe to Bantayan proper to Madridejos on a bike! Bantayan island is such a peaceful place. Not commercialized! The people especially the kids we're all smiling and were very friendly. I just love Bantayan. We explore different resorts so I can say Anika's the best resort, has a good location and good value for your money. Thanks Anika for making our trip memorable. I promised to myself that we will always visit Bantayan and stay with you guys. My friends are now planning to visit too and I might come with them! haha! I cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sevendust12
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The place is great, it's really clean. The facilities are all new and there's 24hr guard by the shore line to make sure it's safe if want to chill all night at the beach front.The staff were friendly, and the food was superb!.It's a total package, it's a must try, it's the best in Bantayan Island!:)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank SuGar16_amazing
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This was our families' third visit to Bantayan. Each time we stayed at a different resort. After staying at Anika, the other 2 will not be on our list anymore. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff courteous and very helpful. Nelson, the owner was a gracious host, my family enjoyed all the meals and amenities. The view was breathtaking. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2012
Tepanee Beach Resort
Tepanee Beach Resort
#1 of 13 in Malapascua Island
Beach Placid Resort, Restaurant and Bar
Beach Placid Resort, Restaurant ...
#3 of 17 in Bantayan Island
Kota Beach Resort
Kota Beach Resort
#3 of 9 in Bantayan Island

Been to Anika Island Resort? Share your experiences!