“Cheap and cheerful!”

Haddon Grove Caravan & Camping Site
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Over Haddon
Haddon Grove Caravan & Camping Site
Sheffield
“Cheap and cheerful!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We went on a spur of the moment weekend and because other campsites we contacted were full we came here for the first time.

No booking necessary, pitch where you like. The whole thing is basic, grass a bit long, toilets clean enough but not brilliant, didn't shower so can't comment.

Loads of space for kids to run about, several rope swings tied to the big trees that separate fields. Lots of windy paths and "dens" for the kids to play in-they loved it.
Also, brilliant value- £12 a night for a family of five (children 5 and under are free).

I would definitely come back here. It may not be the best facilities and it is a trek to the loos but its certainly good enough for a family with kids who prefer making dens to washing anyway!!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Fraggle2005

Couples
Business
Worcestershire
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This campsite is in an excellent location and is very good value, on arrival I was disappointed the grass was so long although I suppose it must be difficult to keep cut when site so busy. As others have mentioned the toilet block is a long walk from the family field although it didn't bother us. I am not sure I would return to this campsite or would end up paying more for better facilities, having said this I have just returned from a weekend away (2 nights) having spent just twenty quid, half tank of fuel and a bit of shopping.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank PaulWorcs
Reviewed September 22, 2009

We didn't stay in the hotel we stayed on the campsite it really cheap and a beautiful walk in and out, I've been here before and I know I'll go again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
Knotlow Farm B&B
Knotlow Farm B&B
#4 of 39 in Buxton
Longnor Wood Holiday Park

Been to Haddon Grove Caravan & Camping Site? Share your experiences!