“Derby dales stopover”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eastmoor
Westbury, United Kingdom
“Derby dales stopover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Excellent smallish inn well placed at eastern gateway to the Dales. Perfect for visiting Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall, both closeby. Usual high value for money comfort from this Premier Inn - and excellent beakfast.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Samantha R, Manager at Premier Inn Chesterfield West Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your much valued review.

Were delighted you found our location convenient for your trip and found our rooms comfortable as we all try really hard to make the rooms as nice as possible for our guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Samantha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night while visiting Buxton and Hope.
All staff in hotel and restaurant were helpful, friendly and saw to our every need, rooms were clean and tidy.
Food was great and even when busy didn't take long.
I even got a call on my mobile from reception to say I had left my wallet behind ! Good job I was only 20 miles away not the 200 at home !

Stayed December 2013
Samantha R, Manager at Premier Inn Chesterfield West Hotel, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm so pleased u enjoyed your stay with us at chesterfield west. Our team all work very hard to make sure guests have an enjoyable stay and they are all delighted with your kind words.

Luckily you wasnt to far away when we found your wallet.

We hope to see you again soon.

Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed here on a Sunday night special offer
The experience began a few days earlier when I received a phone call asking if we had any special needs or requests which I thought was a great touch. On arrival we checked in quickly and efficiently
Our room was exactly what we expect from a Premier Inn. We ate in the Highwayman next door and had a very nice evening meal and a great breakfast. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Can thoroughly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back again

• Stayed November 2013
Samantha R, Manager at Premier Inn Chesterfield West Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I am delighted you found the staff helpful and friendly as we all try really hard to ensure every guest has an enjoyable stay with us.

Your comments mean so much to us.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Good location for trips to Bakewell, Buxton, Chatsworth etc
On a main road but noise not a problem
Usual Premier Inn standard with Beefeater Pub next door
Devonshire Arms down the road was very good for food

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Samantha R, Manager at Premier Inn Chesterfield West Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for posting your thoughts about chesterfield west. I'm so pleased you had a good stay with us.

We are so lucky to be surrounded by the beautiful peak district and i'm so glad you found our loctaion perfect for your stay.

I hope to see you on your next visit

Downham Market, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I never have high expectations of a Premier Inn, but they are usually spotlessly clean, hence my decision to stay here. The staff at this hotel were brilliant ensuring a pleasant stay and even the restaurant attached (a Beefeater) was better than expected. All in all I would be happy to stay here again and I probably will as it is so convenient for the beautiful Peak District.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Davidbowsaw
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Myself and all the staff always try to ensure our guests have a fantastic and enjoyable stay at our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit

Beccles, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Warm and friendly welcome when we arrived. Nothing was too much trouble. All the staff (including those in the restaurant) were helpful and pleasant. Amenities and room were all clean, warm and tidy. Good place to stay with young children. Perfect location for Christmas visit to Chatsworth.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review I am very grateful that you could take the the time to leave us your thoughts about chesterfield west.

Myself and my team really appreciate your positive feedback.

I'm glad you found our location perfect for your visit to chatsworth house.

kind regards
Suffolk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lovely little premier inn with lovely views. If u stay ask for a room at the back as these have the best views over the countryside. Road is busy during the day but very quiet at night. Rooms modern, clean and comfortable. Had breakfast and dinner in befeeter next door. Lovely place with reasonably priced food. Will definitely stay here again. Well placed to visit chatsworth and surrounding villages.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Samantha R, Manager at Premier Inn Chesterfield West Hotel, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. Your kind comments are very much appreciated by myself and my team.

I am so glad you were happy with your room and the lovely views that we have here at chesterfield west.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

kind regards
samantha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastmoor
Peak Edge Hotel
#1 of 1 in Barlborough
Ibis Chesterfield Centre
Ibis Chesterfield Centre
#8 of 15 in Chesterfield

Been to Premier Inn Chesterfield West Hotel? Share your experiences!