Lowest prices for your stay
$104
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$103
Prestigia.com$131
1,948 results
All reviews zip line sea view breakfast and dinner swimming pool table tennis buffet restaurant late check millennium resort main restaurant private beach mini golf azure restaurant aqua park facilities badminton oman dive
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2021 via mobile

Outstanding experience at this restaurant the people are all very professional and warm welcoming. I wanted to spend my special occasion at a good place so one of friends recommend to try Mydan restaurant dinner. The food was so delicious and tasty and care for our safety during COVID-19 was absolutely commendable.it’s really safest spot and I was extremely thankful to the Manager Ms.Angeline and her crew For providing a wow services with great friendly nature we will definitely celebrate more occasions here….

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Mill OM, Other at Barcelo Mussanah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2021

Dear Mr. Pavankumar91,

Thank you for choosing our resort as your preferred place to stay and taking your time to share your experience.

We are so happy that you had a good stay in our hotel. It is such a great thing to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality.

Our colleagues are our biggest assets and consistently work very hard to ensure that they leave guests with lasting memories. Your comment was shared to . They are so happy to read them and appreciate it much.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best regards
Millennium Resort Mussanah

Reviewed May 8, 2021 via mobile

Our experience at Mydan restaurant is always 11/10. We've been eating here for years and it was a great decision to try their Iftar buffet this time. We enjoyed all the food, as always it's delicious. Thank you for the chefs, they were attentive and very friendly. I would also like to commend the managers Angel and Deepak, very accomodating and helpful and for having such a great team, Eddie, Allwyn and Destiny for the quality service.

I just noticed 1 guy wearing a coat just caught my attention, named Gimpaolo im not sure, I saw the way how he speaks towards the staff and i find it kind a rude which is not good.

Overall We had a wonderful experience!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Mill OM, Other at Barcelo Mussanah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2021

Dear ruthyyyp

Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful.

We strive always to deliver our guests the highest levels of hospitality and it is very satisfying to know that this is being achieved.

Reviewed May 7, 2021

Last night me and my partner went to millenium and decided to have iftar at Mydan. The food in buffet is really delicious (I really can't get enough hahaha!) but the best are this guys that welcome us Ms.Angel with her sweet smile Deepak, Destiny and Allwyn. Thank you for accomodating us even thou we are walk in guest. Congrats Millenium for having this people in your hotel! Excellent!

Dear rubymI304QI

Reviewed May 7, 2021

My friends and I joined for the Iftar Buffet and the Mydan Restaurant. Let me just say it was the best buffet we’ve been too. From the start of our evening too the amazing Team. Special thanks Allwyn and Destiny for taking care of us. A massive big Ups to the GM for the amazing Managers Angel and Deepak they were just great. We will surely be back. Thank you for an amazing evening.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ashleigh1224

Reviewed May 6, 2021

Really amazing and tasty food in buffet Iftar. i tried first time with friends its a delicious food everyone of my friends like alot . specially i want to mention some of the very friendly and active staff are Ms Angeli restaurant manager and allwyn,destiny and eddie are the restaurant staff looking after the guests in a professional attitude. I recommend this hotel without hesitation because it has the best food when compared to any other hotels I have ever been to in Oman.

Date of stay: May 2021
Mill OM, Other at Barcelo Mussanah Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2021

Dear Adryhackett

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor!

Our colleagues are our biggest assets and consistently work very hard to ensure that they leave guests with lasting memories. Your comment was shared to Angel. She is so happy to read your comment and appreciate it much.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Warm regards