“good”

Millennium Resort Mussanah
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Al Mussanah
Reviewed May 30, 2014

a nice two days stay here with the nice location and pool i hope to do it some other time, the hotel location is fantastic and the staff were friendly but there was some arrangements i requested not done by the hotel i dunno why.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mill-mussanah, Front Office Manager at Millennium Resort Mussanah, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Issim A,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are pleased to note of your satisfaction on your overall experience of staying with us. Regarding your special arrangement Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we might have caused you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Ayman.mohamed@millenniumhotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was there for the Intermoon Hash 2014; 78 hashers from Oman and Dubai, stayed three nights. The Hotel staff were very helpful and polite.
Love the swimming pool, great place to relax
Big thanks to the Manager for a great weekend and making sure our event went well. I am sure we will go back in the near future

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. BB111,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay in Millennium Resort Mussanah. It is a delight for us to note your satisfaction over your experience of staying with us. weare looking welcoming you again.

Front Office Manager,

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was there with my family in the middle of April for 3 nights. It is a nice quiet hotel, the rooms are big but not really clean although I have turned the switch which is on the door. I have booked via booking.com for 3 people but they were preparing the third bed when we got into the room. And the whole 3 days we didn't get the third towel, at the end I picked it by myself. So the housekeeping wasn't good.
The food is very good, you can choose the buffet or you can order from the menu. Both are excellent. The wine selection is very wide and they are very good. I kept drinking the white wine from Argentina and one glass costs around 4 euro.
The Hotel has a very nice beach which is not very common in Oman. It is open to public as well but there are no villages around so nobody comes except the hotel guests.
The staff in the bar and in the restaurant area are very nice and helpful. They have a very nice mini-golf area. My son was very happy in this hotel(12 years)
So if you make a round trip in Oman which we did, after 10 days it was a very nice relaxing in this hotel before we flew to Germany.

Room Tip: The rooms with the sea view is very nice but the others are also okay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
MRMMUSSANAH, Front Office Manager at Millennium Resort Mussanah, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Mr. Dragos68

Thank you for posting your review , we are very happy to know that we have met your expectation during your stay , Regarding housekeeping I have already discussed the issue with housekeeping manager to ensure that the special guest request such as extra bed has to be placed in the room before the guest arrival hence please accept my sincere apologize for that issue.
Always we are looking to welcome you again, so please contact me personally if you need assist for your next booking with our resort.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights during a scuba diving trip. The hotel itself is nice and new. The rooms are clean and spacious and the grounds well maintained. We used the services of Oman Sail for our diving trips which were recommended by a friend.

The restaurants are also nice, they serve good food. Highly recommend the sea food buffet in the evenings, very very good.

My overall rating is good, I only have one complaint though. Other than diving there is pretty much nothing else to do in the area. My partner is not a diver so was a little bored. So it's a good location to stay and be comfortable but don't expect much else to do in terms of sightseeing.

We dived in the Daminiyat Islands area. It is actually closer to drive to Al Sawadi Hotel and use Extra Divers. It helps to cut down on the boat trip and is also closer to local dive sights if you fancy a night dive. Oman sail could not accommodate a night dive, I think you need to book in advance if you want that.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again but instead use Extra Divers for the reasons above.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank AndyYac1969

Dear Mr. AndyYac1969,
Thank you for posting your feedback, We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay at our resort ,I want to let you know that we have different sightseeing to visit while you stay with us, such as rustaq , nakhel, muscat city, safari, camping , dolphin watching , watch turtles tours which you can book at the reception desk.
We are looking to welcome you again ,please contact me if you assist with your next booking.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had 3 points which i can points from my point of view:

1) The Food over all is not tasty at all nor it's been prepared good and in the same time it's a bit overpriced ! I was looking forward for the dinner at Friday night but found the quality of the buffet was not as expected.

2) In room, the room leak a vary small things which make the visit a little bit uncomfortable such as: a tissue box, nothing in the fridge (biscuit, chocolate, small water.. etc - Have no problem paying for them but at less they should be there if need any of them)

3) In overall, as we are in a muslim country the drinks and alcohol should be restricted from children below 18 (as i saw a group of school kids drinks while they where in the pool) also in restaurant they should separate them or giving them a side so they can drink what they feel like to away from families)

Room Tip: Higher floor has less noise from the evening partty

Dear Mr. Mohammad N,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your stay in Millennium Resort Mussanah. We really appreciate to give us your feedback as this enables us to know if we are maintaining our standards, and thus, helps us to improve our quality of service. Regarding your comment please note that I have forwarded your comments to the concerned head department, as well it will take place for next hotel management meeting for actions.
We hope that you will consider staying with us at Millennium Resort Mussanah in the future so please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I had 3 points which i can points from my point of view:

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The staff were friendly, attentive and knowledgeable throughout the stay. The service they provided was excellent. The rooms were meticulously clean, comfortable and quiet. The pool area was very well staffed, creating a very comfortable and safe environment for guests. The buffet food in the Meydan restaurant was extremely good, with a good selection of top quality dishes. I had an excellent time at the Hotel and I intend returning to the Hotel again soon. Many thanks to all the staff for your hard work over the weekend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maria18062014

Dear Mrs. Maria18062014,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay in Millennium Resort Mussanah. We are grateful for your appreciation and for highlighting so many positive aspects of your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Millennium Resort Mussanah in the nearest future so pleased do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Best regards,

Ramee Dream Resort
Ramee Dream Resort
#46 of 62 in Muscat
Safari Village Service Apartments

Been to Millennium Resort Mussanah? Share your experiences!