All reviews thanh hoa pools facilities resort sea hanoi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I and my friends stayed in this resort for 1 night. The resort has both pros and cons.

Good things are:
1) The swimming pools are awesome, so spacious and have both outdoor as well as indoor. We enjoyed their swimming pool a lot as the sea was not clean.
2) Housekeeping staff are very friendly and provide fast service. We requested for more blanket as we have 2 small children. When we went up to our room on the 5th floor, a housekeeping staff (sorry I dont remember his name) was there in front of our room with blanket for us.
3) Room are nice and clean with sea view.

Bad things are:
1) I cant understand why a 5-star resort doesnt provide turn down service! We only have 1 small bottle of water 1 day
2) The receptionists are not as friendly as housekeeping staff. They even blamed on us for not provide passport details while they just asked for the full name (we travel in a group of more than 10 people)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
FLC_Samson, General Manager at FLC Samson Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Anh N,

Thank you for your feedback after your stay and I am saddened to hear your stay was not up to the high standard you had hoped for and we strive for here at the FLC Samson Beach and Golf Resort.

Rest assured your comments will be investigated thorughly both in the hotel and with our partner company to see why these issues arose.

Please accept our sincere apology! And hope to serve you soon in a better fashion.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I was there last week with my friends. Facilities are great, specially swimming pools, room was fine. However, maintenance service seem not good that made the rooms look quite old compared with their ages. There was some lights missing and broken...in my room.
Breakfast quality is good.
Services are not really good, for me still only fit with local standard. Receptions do check in and out really slow. It took like 20 minutes for simple check in and out.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 282caseyh

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at FLC Sam Son.

I am sorry to note that some aspects of your experience did not meet your expectations during your check in / out at the reception nor our maintenance process which has reflected your measure of satisfaction.
Please accept my sincerest apologies.

It is always a pleasure to receive both positive and constructive feedback such as yours.

Please note we are committed to develop our local service team, their skills, their behavior and else to better serve you.
We already got training and development program of 6 months started and ongoing job training session are occurring every single days.

I however clearly understand contents and purpose of the message you address to us as and thank you again for such objective feedback.

We hope will have the opportunity for better serve you whenever you will come back to Samson,

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

I was absolutely disappointed of service they offered here. In fact, I expected more from a five-star hotel than terrible attitude from staffs and unclean facilities. The pool was nice and big, but freaking hot without trees around. I don't plan to come back in any time soon.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
10  Thank 845minhd
Gregory C, General Manager at FLC Samson Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2016

Dear Ms Minh D,

I thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at FLC Luxury Hotel in Samson.

I am sorry to note that some aspects of your experience did not meet your expectations and I please you to allow me to express my sincerest apologies if we failed and allow me to give some feedback.

It is always a pleasure to receive a constructive feedback such as yours since, at FLC Luxury Hotel Samson, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer.

Please be informed that we are taking the appropriate measures where that applies to address the problems and prevent from future occurrence.

We are for sure very sorry to note that you had some issues with one of our staff and understand from that comment, that his/her behavior was not appropriate.
This is very unfortunate you did not bring it up to my attention during your stay.

I thank you for your very positive comment regarding our pool size as we are very proud of that unique concept in Vietnam and have already taken your recommendation to review our landscape design into consideration.
Our Landscape manager is already actively working on it.

GC

Reviewed May 27, 2016

This is a classy hotel, the staffs are very polite. When come here you will have time for relax and entertainment. In the future, when i have time i will come back here and some palce in Thanh Hoa City.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest!

On behalf of the entire team of FLC Samson Beach and Golf Resort we would like to say a big Thank You! For giving us a good rating on social media, this helps us uplifting the spirits of our team members who work tirelessly to make sure that all of our guests receive the best services possible.

Hope to see you soon and serve you even better!

Thank you!

Reviewed November 14, 2015

I love this place ,come here with beautiful scenery and friendly people ,staff enthusiastic ,here are comfortable, relaxed was wathching the sea with the waves an golden sands. I will come back here to the nearest day

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 545hung

Dear 545hung,

Hope to see you soon and serve you even better!

Thank you!