All reviewsfront deskrooms are hugeswimming poolbalconylagobasecompoundnatonaplescappuccino
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at this hotel! The rooms were nice with a kitchenette and a beautiful balcony, great breakfast and the area had everything I needed! The staff was amazing!! Very friendly, and treated me like family. This hotel is pet friendly (no size limit) and they even helped me with taking my dog out when I had long hours at work. The hotel is right in front of the Nato base (JFC) and they provide shuttle service to and from the surrounding US bases (support site and capodichino). It's perfect for people pcsing or on TDY. I travel a lot and I can honestly say Il Panfilo is one of the best hotels I have had the pleasure of staying at. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone pass through the Naples area or staying for an extended period of time.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

The location of the entrace can be GPS challenging. The staff is super friendly and will assist you in anything you might need. The rooms are Huge! Some have a full kitchen. Super clean and safe rooms. The cost is reasonable to any budget.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Well organized and equipped Staff with the perfect knowledge of English language.
The Swimming-Pool is very relaxing and the prices are very good for the services offered to you.
Excellent American Breakfast.
Excellent Shuttle Service offered to you to a good price instead of using Taxi's.
I suggest to anyone to come over and have a try.
Very nice! Congrats!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Its an ideal location for business visits or for holidays. The rooms are really big and nice so its comfortable for longer stay. They serve international breakfast, so many NATO guys are staying here. The personnel is very friendly, everybody talks english. There is restaurants and bars close to it so, you will not get bored in the evenings.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2017

Enjoyed a five night stay in March. The staff was always very helpful. Parking inside the hotel compound was a feature we appreciated very much. The hotel has nice views of the Lago Patria and is conveniently located for visits to the nearby NATO base and major roads. The price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business