“An absolute delight- Without equal in a 1000 mile radius, the might city of Paris included”
Review of L'Air de Rien

L'Air de Rien
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Esneux
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cuidad Labor, Mexico, Mexico
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is how and what restaurants should be and should be about. a great location, a sober yet modern inside, quality ingredients, a savoir faire with meticulous attention to details and a mix flavors that take you by surprise and crew up with your misconceptions. The result is an experience that starts on a high note and gets better and better; it is hard to reach a climax because the whole evening you're in climax..I have traveled the four corners of this world and ate in countless number of outstanding places in Europe, Asia, Australia and America, this is one of my top 3 choices the world over. I always come back to my alma matter, Liege when I can. When I heard from a colleague that this place opened in recent years, I was eager to try it. It left an unforgettable impression on me, that I will be going there again during my next trip this spring.

• Visited June 2011