So me and the wife decided to go here for our anniversary. Good choice!!! Ended up arriving at dark and when I woke up the next morning, WOW the view was amazing! We took the opportunity to tour around and see the sites which this is a great place to begin from. House amenities is very much suitable with a great spa and coonara fireplace. Was very satisified as I wasnt looking for 5 star hotel feel, but rather a home away from home. We got it here!
Bo and Neil were very friendly so happy to accomodate. Provided us with a food trail guide which was a great day out and all in all I cannot wait to come back again. Perhaps next time I will walk around the grounds more and have a BBQ. It was cold and rainy so chilling in front of the fire was the best.
Some tips to make the house better:
1. Umm......to be honest I got none!
When I left to return house, I stupidly left some clothing behind to which it was collected, cleaned and mailed back by Bo. Thank you so much for everything! Like Arnold says...."I'll be back!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by nature, Glenaire Cottages are designed to offer a restful sanctuary, superb views and a taste of relaxed country living in a breathtakingly beautiful and peaceful setting. In winter, sit in front of a crackling log fire and watch the wild storms roll in across the Southern Ocean. In summer sit on the balcony, sip a refreshing ale, watch the birds, take in the fresh air and bask in the immense beauty of it all. We offer a choice of four spa cottages. All have outstanding ocean views, log fires and your comfort and privacy in mind. We are pet friendly and provide firewood, fresh flowers, romantic candles, all linen and can cater to your whims by arrangement. Satellite television, DVD, stereo, a covered veranda, undercover parking, gas BBQ and pet friendly yards are all included. Guided tours, transport, catering and special treats can be provided by prior arrangement. You also have access to the Otway National Park and The Great Ocean Walk with exclusive access to our private farm and forest trails. Our aim is to see you relax and inspired by nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glenaire Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenaire Cottages Australia - Victoria