Aerial Extreme - Manchester - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fab, but eventful first visit, handled well by staff :)

I booked this activity for my family. Our children, 9 and 7 years old were excited to try... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2017
twish
Manchester, England
Awesome - amazing service

Had a fab day with two young children. Helen and Billy and one other person there who didnt say his... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2017
MancunianMum
Manchester
via mobile

All reviews zip wire at the end explained everything obstacles activity fun children fab instructions
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I visited Aerial Extreme with my son and his friend both 12 years old and they absolutely loved it. The staff made them feel really welcome and relaxed they had a great time up in the trees and they loved the zip lines at the end I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something to do with the kids

Date of experience: August 2017
3  Thank Steven G
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Booked this as a surprise for myself and my 64 year old mother who is usually somewhat of a daredevil. When the surprise was revealed she was quite nervous about whether she would be able to manage the course, Beth and Cam were so supportive, encouraging her to look at the course prior to putting on harnesses and giving her reassurance that they would be on hand to help her. It is solely down to them that she even attempted any of the obstacles, they explained everything so well and clearly for the group. Got mother on the course but she gradually turned more and more white so after obstacle number 3 we decided to save her blood pressure and call it quits. Beth and cam were so supportive of her, helping her back and trying to gently encourage her to try again. We didn't end up going back on or even completing the course but really feel they deserve a shout out for excellent customer service!

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Visited today with our 6 year old son and 13 year old daughter. Beth and Kam were really friendly and supportive and whilst my husband and 6 year old flew round the 4m course no problem they really helped me and my daughter who were a lot more cautious (disliking heights!!). I really enjoyed giving it a go and will return to try again...one way or another I'm determined to beat this!! My husband and son ventured onto the 8m course and whilst at times my son was struggling to reach some of the supporting ropes Beth and Kam talked him through it. Needless to say he is sooooo pleased with himself tonight and can't wait to go back. Well worth a visit for an exciting adventure as a family

1  Thank Vicky B
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Thank you for a great experience negotiating through the tree top obstacles. My 9 yr old girl loved it even though I thought she may be a bit scared due to the height on the larger course.
The staff were both brilliant and we would definitely go back.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

It was a brilliant family day out, my boys are 6 and 8, the little one was just reach the minimum requirement, still he was bit struggled due to the length of his legs and arms. At the end he only did the small track, but even though him enjoyed a lot, he found it much easier after the first experience, the staffs were patient didn't rush him, nice friendly environment. Appreciated!
Danton the older one had such a great time there and was sad to leave:) My partner and I also had a good time, really a good choice of a family day out!

Date of experience: May 2017