“Lovely meal.”

Chiang Mai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Monifieth
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in Monifieth, which is approximately 7 miles from the centre of Dundee and 5 miles from Carnoustie Golf Links. A small family owned and run restaurant serving authentic Northern Thai cuisine. Highly recommended.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Booked for 11 people to eat for my sons 21st. Was delighted with the meal, the service and the restaurant. Despite there being so many people we were all served in good time and all the dishes were excellent. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere was great. I will definitely return next time. I visit my son in Dundee.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We dine here a lot, the last time a week ago. The service is always top notch, and the food superb. We've never been to Thailand, but friends who have have told us that it is very authentic. We have our favourite dishes that we often opt for, but also experiment, almost always with great success. It is a superb place for an intimate meal for two, or a larger family celebration. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

enjoyed our meal and wld return but as a regular thai eater it could be better! and its too pricy even compared to Edinburgh and Glasgow prices !

1  Thank cburg46
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband and I went for a meal last night. Food was excellent and all the staff were very attentive. We go here regularly and have never been dissapointed. Can't fault it all and will be back after the festive season

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We visit here regularly. The food is authentic. I've never had better Thai food outside of Thailand!

The service is excellent. The waiter, Ian, is brilliant. If you're new, let him know what you like / dislike and he will help you with your order

Could not find a fault with this place and just the thougth has be salivating!!!

Try it - you won't be dissapointed!