“Wonderful hosts, superb value.”

Victoria Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tunstall
Victoria Guest House
Ranked #1 of 3 Tunstall B&B and Inns
Calgary, Canada
“Wonderful hosts, superb value.”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

While the accommodations are fairly average (although my bathroom was very nice!), Mandy & Mick are just spectacular hosts, and made us feel very welcomed. The place was very clean, shower was decent, the rooms a comfortable size, and the Internet - while not fast - was reliable. Also, the breakfast was very yummy. My only complaint was that my bed was not very comfortable. Otherwise we had a lovely stay and really appreciated having an off-street parking option. I would recommend Victoria Guest House to others.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Ms_OffTheBeatenPath

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ontario Canada
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I spent 5 days at the Victoria Guest House in April 2012 while attending a course in Chell. Each morning, Mick drove us to the course and we walked back at the end of the day. Both Mandy and Mick were lovely people who made you feel welcome. As a person traveling from a foreign country on their own, this was the ideal accommodation. The rooms were very clean and I felt very safe. The towels smelled amazingly fresh!! The guest house was within a short walking distance to many restaurants, stores and ASDA grocery store. I would highly recommend this guest house to anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank Julie B
Isle of Portland, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We have stayed here 4 times now when we visit family in stoke with every stay as good as the last, we just look forward to the next one.
Always a friendly welcome room always clean and tidy and a terrific choice for breakfast.
Whilst Mr Lenny Henry recommends premier inns we notice in the reviews even one of his mates have stayed here instead, about says it all really.
If you havent stayed here yet just try it once you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: we always try to have room 7 but property is in a very quiet location
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank andy t
Wirral
Reviewed April 2, 2012

A lovely guest house, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was super, Mandy and Mickey were very friendly and helpful. My friend and I were on a course in Chell and Micky took us up to the place which was extremely kind of him. Who needs big hotels when you have lovely warm places like this.

Room Tip: they accomedate for the single traveller which is great, no extra cost in single rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank beebabyWirral
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I was performing in Leek and Burslem that night so decided to stay over

The external view didn't bode too well, but I had a lovely surprise when I entered The Victoria.
It looks to be a converted pub and it's set out well inside.
I was welcomed warmly and shown to my room. It was beautifully decorated, the bedding was first class and I had a wonderful night's sleep.
I would heartily recommend this guest house to anyone staying in the Stoke in Trent area.
Mark Rough - Comedian

• Stayed December 2011
4 Thank Markrough
Cornwall UK
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Very friendly and clean. Ability to heat own food in evening which is helpful if you dont want to go out.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Linwinn
Isle of Portland, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stayed hear again beginning of July for a family wedding for two nights Mick and Mandy were away on business and left us in the care of Mandy,s mum a true professional we had the impression she had been doing it for years.
A very warm welcome room spotless lovely cumfy bed and a great breakfast nothing to much trouble and my mobile phone worked well in the room as it did around the rest of Turnstall looking forward to staying again towards xmas

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank andy t
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tunstall
Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent
#2 of 5 in Newcastle-under-Lyme
The Sneyd Arms Hotel
The Sneyd Arms Hotel
#2 of 3 in Tunstall

Been to Victoria Guest House? Share your experiences!