“Average”

Dining options: Reservations
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I went this place before going the threatre. We ordered starters I couldn't believe it when I saw my husbands starter he ordered chicken tikka it come as it looked like a piece of tikka that had been cut into four slices layed on the plate. You didn't get what you paid for the mains were ok but had better. Don't think I would recommend it

Stoke on trent
“Good night out”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ended up here by accident one night, we were out up town with friends and just fancied a bite to eat, I'm glad we ended up here, the food was out of this world, so much flavour it really did leave me wanteing more, a definite must if you gave never been!!

Visited October 2011

Visited May 2012
Stoke on Trent, England
“Works night”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

good food, great service & very large wine glasses!

Visited April 2012
crewe
“looks like a cafe but is so much better”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

perhaps you would not walk down the street and be tempted to dine at this restaurant, but the food, service and ambience once inside are all excellent. There is a wide choice on the menu and everything we tried was very tasty. On the whole medium seemed to mean mild, so if you like your curries hot you may have ask for very hot. This was our first visit, our next one is this week.

• Visited February 2012