Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel
$79
$76
Priceline
Premier Inn Glasgow East Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$77
PremierInn.com
$107
PremierInn.com
$155
  • Breakfast included
The Z Hotel Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Bar/Lounge
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$154
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed hererestaurant next doorbrewers fayrethe pubgood nights sleepbudget hotelplenty of parkingtrain stationclean roomsall you can eatfamily roomstaff at receptioncomfortable bedexcellent staycomfortable staynight's sleepvisiting family
Reviewed September 19, 2011

One of the best Premier Inns. Good car parking and plenty of spaces which are well lit and safe. Rooms are very clean, comfortable, and of a good size for a family of four. The restaurant next door is excelant with a good variety of food and meal deals. On arrival the staff are so friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2011

my son and i stayed here for one night only (Friday) as we were attending a sporting event in nearby Cumbernauld. We arrived around 6pm isn having pre booked and pre payed. £56. for one night. the check in was uneventful , and I was immediately handed my key. We chose to eat in the Buchanan pub attached to the hotel. but as we had an appointment that evening that would cause us to arrive back late and very close to the restaurant closing time I spoke with the Maitre'D who arranged to reserve us our order. a simple but nice touch. THe food was what you would expect toget and quite good value. As my son was the athlete an me the trainer he went to bed and i stayed in the bar, there was a good selection of drinks and one
" real ale" Deuchars IPA.
the rooms are standard, there was a little noise from the floor above but not enough to disturb my sleep. I think its far enough from Glasgow centre so as not to attract stag/hen parties. there were a lot of families using the restaurant. its still close enough to Glasgow though if you want to visit.
We were up early and gone , I just dropped off the key, my invoice was automatically emailed to me, good idea this, as it saves time and makes it harder to lose it.
By the way its my fourth stay here so it must be OK.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Had a one night stop over in Glasgow on our way to John O'Groats. Very good budget hotel. Bedroom hot so left window open, 415am the seagulls started and didn't stop, should have kept the window shut. All staff very friendly and helpfull food and staff at beefeater next door were also very good. Next time we are that way we will certainly stop there.

Room Tip: Just make sure you keep your window shut.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Carole E, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Stepps (M80, J3) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Thank you for staying with us. I hope you enjoyed your trip to John O Groats. Unfortunately the seagulls are a nuisance, although we are in the process of installing a deterrent to help try to prevent them roosting on the building.

Thank you once again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel

Regards
Carole
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed August 28, 2011

have a room at back side of the hotel, it is very quite

Room Tip: get the room at back side
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Arrived after midnight but was cheerfully welcomed by the young lady on reception. Room very clean. Big room. Great bed. Bathroom extremely clean. Good location. Quiet at night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your compliments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.