“Best burger in a long time”
Review of Knead Bakery

Knead Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Panorama
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Just the best bacon and cheese burger. Patty goood, bacon goood, cheese goood, sauce goood.

Coming to panorama for my wife's pregnancy scans and knead will defenitly see me again!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

Service bit slow?! Maybe under staffed. But the food was amazing. I've been here three times in the last month. And everytime it's perfectly served. Wether tea or breakfast or a snack. Great quality food. Gluten free bread is very delicious too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

It was my first visit here I was invited for breakfast by my friend. Never hard of the place.But boy was I impressed I will most certainly visit again and refer other people. I loved the contemporary feel and what was great tome is the vegetarian, vegan & gluten free dishes that are available. Excellent choice.Manager was hands on and came to check on guests personally.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Excellent food, coffee and service every single time I have been there. The staff are always so warm and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2019

We chose this venue to treat a relative for Xmas and was not happy. The chicken salad ordered as a main course was totallly ruined by the bad quality lettuce, or else it was old as it was so hard and therefore not at all enjoyable. The burger ordered arrived welldone and was ordered medium rare.

Date of visit: January 2019