“I am amazed with the quality of the service and the hotel itself”
Review of Hotel Sitarska

Hotel Sitarska
Ranked #1 of 2 Bilgoraj B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“I am amazed with the quality of the service and the hotel itself”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I absolutely love this hotel and the service and I have to say I'm suprised to find out that this hotel is rated only at 3*. I would say this is very, very good 4.5* hotel - with the quality of the service and the rooms.

When I was booking this hotel I didn't expect a lot, as Bilgoraj is only a small town. But just from the beginning we were suprised all the time.

At the check-in I was just a little bit worried, as there was wedding in the hotel's restaurant with very loud music on. After travelling all day I was wonering where we will get something to eat and if we will be able to sleep. But there was no problem at all. Restaurant was closed, but we've got offer of room service without even asking for it. That was really nice. We ordered food and drinks and went to the room. We've got drinks after 5 minutes, eventhough the staff were busy with the wedding's guest. I didn't even had a time to take my shoes off, literally! Food arrived 15 minutes later. Honestly impresive.

Room was on very good standard, very clean, bright, with modern furnitures and nice bright bathroom. There was air condition and because of that all the windows were locked, but we didn't have a problem to get the key as we prefer to open the windows at night instead of turning on the air condition.

Also food in the hotel is delicious and served very nice way. And finally the staff - there was no problem with anything, the staff were so friendly and always smiling. It is very nice to stay in the hotel where you can feel as client and not like an intruder.

The only small minus is the television - there is only one english speaking channel, but that wasn't actually big problem at all, as we were in the room only to sleep.

I highly recommend this hotel to travellers who want to experience very high quality of service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MarzenaDublin
TheSitarz, Właściciel at Hotel Sitarska, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I am deeply impressed so good review.
Along with the whole team working on it hard.
All the staff were trying to do their job professionally, both service restaurant and rooms.
I would especially like to emphasize the merit of the hotel reception.

• Polish first
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bilgoraj
Hotel Duo Spa & Wellness
#2 of 2 in Bilgoraj
Motel DB2000
Motel DB2000
#1 of 1 in Bilgoraj

Been to Hotel Sitarska? Share your experiences!