“Late afternoon drinks”
Review of Greens

Greens
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Plattekloof
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

A favourite local eatery. We could sit outside under sun umbrellas and enjoy our juice and iced coffees...no drink and drive! Great atmosphere and great for business meeting yet also for a good evening with your partner...

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 12, 2019

I regularly visit Greens and I have always had a delicious meal there. I can never choose between their pasta or pizza. Two weeks ago the chicken, paprika and cream spaghetti was out of this world and yesterday the ham and bacon pizza, divine. There are a wide variety of foods to chose from, their spaghetti bolognase is also tasty. I will continue to visit.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

My last review was titled "disappointing" but I am pleased to report that the experience was much better this time around.
Our Swiss friend takes my wife and myself plus some other friends here each time she stays with us, as it is central to everyone. We sat outside on the terrace.

To start with our young waiter was utterly charming. I cannot remember his name but, if I remember correctly, he was due to go overseas this year. This will be a loss to Greens.

Everyone in the party was very happy with their choice of food, as was I. The wine list was varied and reasonably priced.

A good time was had by all.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a good restaurant and you pay for what you get although it is more on the higher price of things for the type of food available.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018

a quick Sunday lunch with wood fired pizza and a bottle of chilled white wine in a relaxed atmosphere, good service as well.

Date of visit: November 2018