“My Long Stay - Nov 2015”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fritsbeye...
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“My Long Stay - Nov 2015”
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

It was a great pleasure being here in November, Theresa. Thanks so much for my long stay and your warm-hearted hospitality. My room was neatly arranged with the required essentials for my stay. I loved the lush garden and the birdlife continuously flying overheard to descend in the vlei across the road. Theresa was very helpful with information about the area, what to do and was very accommodating and helpful from the second I booked my stay....What a fantastic place to stay! Will definitely recommend this and make it my next stop when in the area!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Enjoying home stay - home away from home
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Frits B
“Staying in a tranquil suburb on natures doorstep”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

A wonderful stay!! My host, Theresa, went to great lengths to make me feel welcome in her home.The room were neatly arranged and with a beautiful lush garden to walk into for a morning breakfast.
The local reserve is minutes away with breathtaking views of bird life and Table mountain. Absolutely worth a stay!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Inspirati...
“Tranquil home from home”
Reviewed June 6, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed with Theresa and her family for a week and they were exceptionally welcoming and made me feel at home immediately.

The property itself was clean and neat. The attention to detail was certainly something not forgotten about.

The property boasts a beautiful garden alive with small wildlife and birds. It truly is peaceful and was the perfect place to unwind.

All I needed was provided. The light, self-serve breakfast was convenient & unrestraining. Then, after a long day out, I was happy to return to what felt like home away from home.

This B&B is only a stone's throw away from a beach displaying one of Cape Town's most stunning views of Table Mountain. Theresa was delighted to provide local information and was very helpful.

I am so glad I chose to stay at this B&B and am eagerly looking forward to the next time I can visit.

Management Response
Jun 7, 2016
Awh thank you so much, Jess!
It was a privledge to get to know you and your little family better.
Looking fwd to seeing you all again.
Keep in touch!

Best of everything.
Theresa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing