Roodenburg House
$144
$140
Hotwire.com
Radisson RED Cape Town(Cape Town)(Great Value!)
$184
$92
$112
$97
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Cape Town Mowbray(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$101
$148
$192
$177
Agoda.com
All reviewscape townone nightwhite linensurprise visita real treatbusy streethonor barvery pleasant staythank you very muchthe location is perfectexcellent place to stayrooms are cleandefinitely stay here againlate at nightbreakfast was deliciousfruit saladbed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Roodenburg House is a delightful heritage home and we were warmly welcomed by staff who went out of their way to make our stay over the festive season, special. We really enjoyed our stay as a family of 8 but would recommend Roodenburg House's central location as being more suited to your business traveler.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The decoration is very nice and the place is quiet in a very nice environment (in particular you will enjoy a nice view of the table mountain)
Service is excellent and the staff is very kind.
Last but not least, breakfast is very good.
You can go !

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Davidhncapetown, Manager at Roodenburg House, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. We wish you all the very best over the festive season and look forward to having you stay again. Please also pass on our festive wishes to your colleague who often stays with us.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have traveled to Cape Town several times over the last few years and have stayed in a couple different B&B's. The Roodenburg House was by far the best experience! It's so conveniently located and has great amenities, but the personal attention given by David and his staff was extraordinary! One night we grabbed some carry-out from a nearby Thai restaurant and brought it back to the Roodenburg House. The staff brought out plates and silverware for us at a time when they were off-duty. Just one of the many ways they made us feel welcome during our stay. I would highly recommend the Roodenburg House to anyone who is traveling to Cape Town for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

From all of us a Roodenburg house all the best for the New Year and thank you for your kind words

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I travel to South Africa every couple of months for work, and the last few times (3-4 times at least), I have stayed at the Roodenburg House. This is a lovely guesthouse that combines the comfort of a well-run hotel with the charm of a relaxing stay with good friends.
The location is great, and the staff are warm and helpful. I have enjoyed more than a few cups of coffee with David (the manager), who is never too busy for a friendly chat or for ensuring my needs are met. The breakfast is very good as well!
I must also mention the first time I stayed at the Guesthouse in September-October 2011 (for a month), I developed a throat infection that left me with high fever. David at the time accompanied me to the doctor and ensured that my recovery was easily managed. This is not something that 'hotels' are known for. And for me, the Roodenburg House is definitely more than just a hotel! Look forward to returning again in the near future...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Wishing you all the very best over the festive period and hope you will spend time with your family inbetween you busy shedule. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Thanks to Manager David and his team for the great stay at Roodenburg House.
Rooms are very nice and clean, the service is excellent. Especially the dinner which you can order on demand had been perfectly cooked by Eileen.
For sure I will stay at Roodenburg House again on the occasion of my next business trip in ZA.

Joachim