Lowest prices for your stay
$122
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$120
Priceline$132
Travelocity$120
All reviews busy road great place to stay friendly hosts night's sleep heat pump would stay again within easy walking distance spacious room greenbank ellerslie unit noise greenland cafes pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

We stayed on the 7th & 8th of August for a course I had at Ellerslie.
The room was very modern, spotless with a great kitchenette. The bathroom was awesome with a spa bath but one of the best features was the under tile heating in the kitchen & bathroom.
Wonderful friendly proprietors.
We will definately stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Peter R, Owner at Greenlane Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Thanks - appreciate your response - yes everyone loves the underfloor heating, see you soon. cheers Peter

Reviewed July 17, 2016

To all the Staff THANKYOU for the lovely stay.
I booked the access unit well in advance - it is always a bit 'hit and miss' when booking access units. Some are OK for access but bathroom layout is shocking OR bathrooms are great and beautifully tiled but a so slippery when wet they are a hazard. Some units even though they are called 'access units' have a step to get in. SO.......... When I arrived and looked over the unit I was very happy with the layout. My powerchair fitted in well beside the bed and in the bathroom, there was plenty of room to manouver around the room. The handrails in the bathroom (by the toilet and shower) were in the appropriate place - the bathroom did have a tiled floor but they were NOT slippery when wet which was great. I was able to use the electric jug, stove top, while in the powerchair which was good. The usual thing of cups, plates, glasses and microwave etc. being out of reach was the same in this unit so if I was alone it could have been an issue but the staff could have got them down for me if I asked them to.
Tea, Coffee etc. was re-stocked every day which was lovely.
Underfloor heating in the bathroom was lovely.
Staff were helpful and friendly.
We had no problem with parking
Felt very safe at night with the motel having a 'locked gate' policy
Nice and central
Units VERY QUIET
Beds lovely
Plenty of pillows
Bedside lights that worked
There was only one thing I felt could have improved my stay that was the 'shower seat' which was an ordinary chair used for sitting out in the sun, not very stable - a better seat should be available in the shower area. I did mention it to the lady at reception when checking out. I want to make it clear this was not a complaint it was a suggestion - if a more suitable/safe chair was available the unit would have been 100% perfect.

Room tip: Acess Friendly
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Peter R, Owner at Greenlane Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Hi thanks for your great review and glad everything was to your satisfaction - have just ordered disability shower chairs for the bathrooms so on your next visit we should be 100%. regards Peter

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for two nights. The room was spacious and once inside wheelchair accessible. However, there is a small step to get inside and without help I could not have got inside.
The people who run the Motel are lovely and try to be helpful, we were very early because of the plane time and there was no problem about us having the room early.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2016

We stayed at Greenlane Manor Motel recently for a weekend after returning from a overseas holiday and found the location of the Motel easy to find and very easy to access the Auckland motorway system. Our room was spacious and well appointed with everything we required for our weekends stay in this very clean and tidy room.
Lorraine was very friendly and helpful with local information. We will stay here again next time we are in Auckland. Thanks Murray & Wendy.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Peter R, Owner at Greenlane Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Hi Murray & Wendy - thanks for the review, glad you had a nice time and the room was up to your expectations - look forward to having you back again. regards Peter

Reviewed May 27, 2016

The room was tidy and really clean. Staff were friendly. Great to see a motel with a proper wet-room for disabled access. I was staying for work so was great that the motel was linked with coffee shop and restaurants so the bill could be attached to the room.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Peter R, Owner at Greenlane Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Thanks for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us - we have some great restaurants and coffee shops just a few minutes walk and with winter in the air the underfloor heating has just clicked in for a real cosy feeling in the units.