After a weeklong safari in Botswana we ended our trip at Coral Lodge. A remote and beautiful lodge located a few hours drive from Napula. We can't say enough good things about our stay, even four days of lost luggage only put a small damper on the experience! (many thanks to Sarah and Alex for their tireless help to retrieve my bag and the loan of clothes in the interim! :) The food is top notch, the staff attentive, friendly and very helpful, and the villas are lovely and fully appointed. Dont miss out on the wonderful snorkling in the lagoon, and a day trip to the Ilha de Mozambique. I would not hesitate to recommend Coral Lodge for anyone seeking a unique and relaxing escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Lodge combines one of Mozambique’s most stunning beach locations with the country’s rich culture and trade history. Situated on a spectacular peninsula within an unspoilt nature reserve and only minutes from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ilha de Moçambique, Coral Lodge is a unique blend of contemporary design combined with the utmost respect for the rare and unique surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Lodge 15.41 Hotel Nampula
- Coral Lodge Mozambique/Mossuril