“nice place”
Review of MaMa cafe

MaMa cafe
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Kasol
Good for: Romantic
Description: Well come to my place and fill as a home..
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice place”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

nice place, great.rooftop chilled out area. nice food . great service from friendly staff. ill be visiting again:)

• Visited May 2014

Beersheba, Israel
“the most amazing place in India”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Wow, how can I start?
First of all, the food is amazing with planty of cohice and all sorts of dishes you want!
Second, if you want to visit one of the most relaxing, fun, full eith good energy places in India - this is the place! You will be treated as if you know the owner for years, and the enviroment is family like. I have been there many times in my trip to India, and I have no doubt that this is the first place I will come back to as soon as I will come back to India!
Namaste my friends!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank SapirBitten
Kasol, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“To artil”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We, at mama cafe,. Trying to give a warm and wellcoming hospitality to all. If i remember right, you and your friends allready came drunk and thats the reason you were not served alcohol.. i am very sorry you feel this way, but we have to put our limit. As for the food maybe it was not your taste. anyway we do everything to improve. This year we have a new chef. I hope you will enjoy more the next time you will come, if you decide to do so.

1 Thank inbul87
New Delhi
“Humiliating Experience”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Dear Friends,

The overall experience of kasol was marvelous excluding this place called (MAMA CAFE)
Before we could experience the food and their service, we experienced their discrimination among israelis and indians. They openly serve alcohol to their own community people and refuse to serve or allow alcohol & other stuff to Indians. Somehow ignoring that aspect we still sat there and had their food which was ridiculous.

In total the overall experience was horrible.

thanks