Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great shop, beautiful location, fun people

Excellent shop, with good quality equipment. its location is so beautiful and clean beach, clear... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
Navigator572203
Awesome dives with Taprobane

Sorry this review is going to be looooong. I don't usually write reviews, but TripAdvisor helped me... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
DaCrazyRichBananas

All reviews his team great diving diving experience lots of fun beach resort padi course great guide surface interval thanks guys certified diver days diving boat crew high quality dive shop night dive dive guide clear water
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing day of diving. Taprobane were extremely helpful and accommodating to us, helping us plan our diving around our trip and with local information. The dives themselves were great, would definitely recommend.

TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Glad you had a great a time and you are very welcome!! Thank you for choosing us to dive with and have a wonderful rest of your stay in Sri Lanka :-)

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful diving session this morning with the team of Trobane Divers.
I did a fun dive with a short refresher. Everything was on time, well organised, the stuff was really friendly.

Wenwould highly recommend this diving school at Trincomalee/Nilaveli!!

Thank you for your lovely comments and glad you had a great time! We hope to see you again sometime and have a wonderful rest of your stay in Sri Lanka!!

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I spent two weeks in Trinco and did both my PADI OW and AOW with Taprobane Divers - I had a fantastic time!!! The team are great, Rohan is a really good instructor, equipment very good and a lovely location ... can't wait to go back sometime!

Hey Cecile, good to hear from you and glad you had a great time! You did a really good job - that's a lot of diving and you came a long way from being a beginner when you started :-) You'll have lots of diving adventures ahead of you! We hope to see you again sometime!!

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I was very satisfied with my experience with Taprobane. Emma who handles the emails and arrangements was extremely helpful and efficient in her replies. Rohan and the team who lead the dives were knowledgeable and I felt very safe throughout my time there. All equipment is maintained to a good standard.

TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for your review and glad you had a great time! All the best for your diving adventures ahead and we hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I spontaneously decided to make my diving certificate. Very good fast contact to Rohan and Emma. Only 2 days to finish my padi owd (due to low season / e-leraning and good the instructor Rohan). Top equipment. Rohan is a super friendly and good instructor. Due to low season I was the only student at this time. Final dive was awesome! Rohan explains everything very well and very calmly. Great experience Thank you! The Diving school moved to a better building right next pigeon Island in June 2018. I did my padi owd in may/2018. Nothing to complain about.

TaprobaneDivers, Owner at Taprobane Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

We're so pleased you had a great time - and you did very well completing it in two days - it's intensive doing it this way, so you did brilliantly! Thank you for choosing us to do your OW with, and we wish you lots of exciting scuba diving adventures to come!

Best wishes,