Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Divinguru Nilaveli
More Info
All reviews diving center pigeon island sri lanka fun dives hadn t dive sites my girlfriend rescue diver course amazing fun diving school padi advanced open water great diving experience open water course felt very safe instructor centre equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2020

They had just opened up after the COVID break (almost 4 months) and they will well prepared and well equipped to handle my requirements. I dove with Ellie and Norbert and they were very friendly and attentive guiding me on small adjustments to my equipment to ensure my dives were very enjoyable ( I was not an experienced diver).
I will be back soon.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed October 30, 2019

I was there at the end of September for obtaining my Advance Open Water and it was one of the most amazing experience in my life.
All the instructors are really professional and extremely clear in the explanations.

I will take my divemaster with them for sure.

Really recommended.

Date of experience: October 2019
Hans Georg K, Inhaber at Divinguru Nilaveli, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Thank you very much!! You are welcome back any time!!

Regards Hans & the NDC Service, Booking & Diving Team

Reviewed October 9, 2019

I took my Open Water course with them and couldn't be more satisfied. The instructor, Supun, was very attentive and professional all the way. He knew when I needed to repeat an exercise and when it was ok to move on. On any moment I didn't feel pressure to "move on" and finish the classes.On the contrary, I felt more than comfortable to ask whatever I didn't get and to practice whatever needed more practicing. Under any circumstance my safety was jeopardized.

The day after getting my certificate I went to Pigeon Island with them and couldn't be more happy. Supun knew exactly how to lead me and where a lot of interested things where. My wife joined for snorkling and was very happy with the guidance of the boat master who not only seems to know the area, but only to enjoy their job.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Me and my partner did 4 diving sessions on one day and we managed to spot Turtles, Stingrays, Cuttlefish and lots of other life. So pleased with the service, we did snorkelling as well with them in Pigeon Island. I get easily tired swimming and the instructor was there throughout to help me out while snorkelling.

Would highly recommend them, They were a minute away from the hotel and apart from the distance as convenience they excelled in good customer service!

Thank you so much!
Kim - Dives done on 14th Aug 2019

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Sarahrod1
Reviewed August 16, 2019

My daughter, 14 years old, has done her open water certification with elarning on English and in a short time (3 days) at Nilaveli Diving Center. She was often see sick during the skills and that was new for her. She persisted and managed to have fun on the last dive at least. Thanks to Ashel for her support. I think my daughter had a very good diving course. She learned well. It is time now to dive for pure pleasure of diving and explore other magnificent seabeds.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction