“I loved my stay at Dedinka”
Review of Chalupky u babky

Chalupky u babky
New Jersey
“I loved my stay at Dedinka”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The cottages with really nice features: nice bathrooms, good quality appliances, great decor and beautiful scenic views all around. It's like 4 star camping. They look rustic and very unique. We rented cottages # 500 and 502. Cottage 500 also had a washing machine, which was a nice feature for my sister who stayed there with a 6-month-old. The lounge chairs were also a nice feature. Too bad cottage 502 does not have any. All rooms in cottage 500 are spacious, nice size yard with a play ground and another little cottage in the yard with a hot tub - great feature in the winter :) We also had an outdoor ping pong table in our cottage. We had lots of fun with it.

I highly recommend Dedinka. It's close to Tatralandia and Basenova. Also about 20 minutes from the Demanovska Caves and about an hour from Bojnice Castle. All great attractions.
If I'm ever in Slovakia, I will visit again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Amelia-NJ
Frantisek B, Manager at Chalupky u babky, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thanks Amelia for your review, I'm glad that you all find Dedinka's cottages cozy and comfortable. Many thanks to you and your family for keeping houses clean even after week stay. I wish we have all guests like you and hope you will visit us again.
Greetings to you and your family!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first

Been to Chalupky u babky? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chalupky u babky

Property: Chalupky u babky
Address: 505 Drevenice, Liptovska Stiavnica 034 01, Slovakia (Formerly Drevenice Dedinka)
Location: Slovakia > Zilina Region > Liptovska Stiavnica
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Liptovska Stiavnica
Welcome to our small picturesque village of wooden houses situated in wonderful land in the middle of Slovakia, in Liptov. Our stylish and cosy cottages, log cabins, chalets or shacks with a number of traditional features in beautiful nature of Liptov offer the possibility of comfortable accommodation in a peaceful location within the countryside, on the outskirts of the village Liptovska Stiavnica. If you want to relax, have a holiday, or meet up with friends, you can choose cottage or chalet according to your wishes and let yourself be pampered through the comfort we have prepared for you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chalupky u babky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.