“Lovely! ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Much better than the one im closer in proximity to where proprietor is completely annoyingv& overfamiliar. This place holds no yawn testoe sexost remarks. Decent food, nice girl who serves us, sorry I forgot her name.weve vidured a few times lately and the staff are lovely. Always busy but queue reduces quickly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed November 1, 2017

always was nice good quality food but the servers were always miserable glum faced, shame as the owner always tried their best

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

We regularly visit fishnet ... kebabs , pizza , chips ... mmmm it's all yummy ! And the staff are great !!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The food is always great quality by far! For that reason we do revisit.
However the service is a huge let down - incorrect order delivered, incorrect order/missing items when we have been to collect. We have been left waiting for Beth long periods of time (once was when I'm certain our order got forgotten). I appreciate they can get busy but I certainly lot would expect a better service as regular customers

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Final straw tonight! Tried to get through to the take away directly it was engaged so long that we assume the phones been taken off the hook! On their menu it says you get a discount if you order online. However their website (since they opened) says they're "working on it" so we ordered through just eat. Delivery was estimated at 40 mins, ten mins after it delivery time was due we checked out order. Another 40 mins had been added. I called the TA to cancel the order (engaged) so I called Just Eat who said they would call for me. They called back to say they'd successfully cancelled the order. I asked if they got through on the number I tried he said that was engaged and he had to call the manager directly.

Every visit the staff struggle to understand What you're ordering due to a language barrier. It's such a shame the service and waiting times (collection and delivery) are so poor because in fact the food iAMAZING! But we've kept going back because of this but it's been one too many times now.

Sad really.