Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Summit Derga

I will recommend thai trip to everyone that likes skiing and sunrises. What an adventure! Bernie... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Emilie M
via mobile
Ski Expidition

Gotta put up a review (my first one) this was an amazing trip my guide met me at the airport and... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2018
13aubrey
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews frozen lake bernie tours tundra windy experience adventure review
Reviewed March 2, 2018

We had some great two days on the frozen lake in Røyrvik with Tundra Tours. I knew nothing about kiteing, and ended up bying one ... It was so fun! And Bernie & CO was very good teachers. This was a really good experience!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank IngebjorgFG
Reviewed February 26, 2018

My girlfriend and I had two great days together with Bernie and Lynn learning how to ride a kite using skis out on a windy and frozen lake in Namdalen. Lots of adrenaline, very nice people and beautiful scenery! PS! Make sure to have pizza together with Bernie and Lynn at the nearby cozy restaurant Fjällripan just across the border to Sweden!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Ole M
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Thanks Bernie! Absolutely fantastic experience, excellent customised tour of Norway, beautiful landscape and truely amazing adventure.

Date of experience: July 2017