“If you get there late-do it”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Usually I dont ever eat at chain restaurants especially when I travel,but we got there late so it was our only option.I had the quesadilla burger and it was really good

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Applebee's isn't on my top five list. It isn't even on my top twenty five list for many reasons, mostly their awful menu and poor food preparation. This store is just off I-89 and half way on a long journey for me today and I didn't want to venture too far so I took the chance. Poor decision.

I wanted something other than their terrible burgers or the other menu items smothered in onions, which seems to be the only way they can flavor anything. I also didn't feel like eating a sandwich. I wanted something warm so I chose the fiesta lime chicken. Bad choice.

The seasoned rice was about as dry and hard as rice can be served and still be edible. The chicken was so over cooked that a hard, dry skin had form on the outside and the inside was also dry and tasteless. Of course Applebee's does this on purpose so they poured some onion cheesy flavored sauce on top of it and placed it on a bed of dried, stale tortilla strips. The sauce had a tangy, off taste that stuck with me for hours. I had to stop a couple exits after Applebee's and get some mints to get rid of the taste and quiet my stomach.

I am so stupid for continuing to eat at this horrible chain. This store looked new on the inside and the waiter was nice but nothing can make up for consistently awful food across the entire nation.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very friendly staff and the service was good. Waitress was very patient in answering all of our questions. Food arrived hot and was delicious.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Applebees is conveniently located next door to the Maplewood Comfort Inn where we were staying. We ordered dinner for take-out and our food was ready in 15 minutes. We ordered the lime shrimp with fettuccine and it was delicious. It didn't come with anything so the value wasn't that good.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I went late about 11:30 on A Saturday both ordered sirloins they were cooked well but just low quality cuts vegetables were over microwaved it seemed definitely frozen, waiter was very nice but a little awkward to talk with cant really Explain just was a delay after every question we asked. The place this late was more of a bar scene than a restaurant but what is to be expected. If you need something to eat late and willing to take an averAge eating experience all around then eat here it is clean dinner for 2 with waters was 51.35