“A great Tipi adventure!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Yaxham
Norfolk Glamping & Yurt Holidays
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I my partner and children stayed in the Natures Path Tipi last year in Yaxham, Norfolk and we all really enjoyed it. Far more comfortable than your normal tent, and Shane gave us loads of charcoal and wood for the fires and the barbecues.

The kids had a great time, and we're going back again this year. I would thoroughly recommend it to any families looking for something a little bit different and a camping experience that's a bit more luxurious than the norm!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My family and I used to go camping (traditional, tent etc) found it to cold and muddy due unpredictable english weather!! We decided to try Glamping and found this lovely little site. We came here once last year and are going to return for two breaks this year, there are many attractions near by but good enough to stay on site all day if we wanted to. The Yurts are fantastic, decorated lovely and very comfortable, our two children loved it and didn't want to leave. The personal touch by the owners makes the stay even better. Very clean inside the yurt when we arrived and had many creature comforts. The site itself is small and secluded added childrens toys simple but effective enough to releive bordem. Decorated with fairy lights and lanters that come on at night which makes the evening a lovely time to sit and take in the surroundings. Shane and Verna (owners) have made a lovely site, brilliant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We spent 5 very wonderful relaxing days and nights in the Mongolian Yurt, my son woke up one morning went outside as the mist rolled over the fields and commented that he felt he was in the mystical world of Merlin. It was the middle of October and we were as snug as bugs in a rug, the Yurt was cosy and warm and had a mystic about it that was quite unexplainable to experiance it is the only way to appreciate the atmosphere the whole area created. Our dog had a ball and a laze and plenty of walks around the carp lake just one hundred yards away, a fisherman's paradise. We didn't managed to try out the pizza oven but had a roaring fire going in the chimera, ideal for baked spuds and of course there's the BBQ if you fancy it! All in all it's a marvellous relaxing break and we will be back next summer to experiance it in the sun or rain as it's UK but even the rain wouldn't detract from the fabulous experiance of Yurt living. My wife loved the place and my son was in awe of the real mystic of the campsite, it was brilliant. The owner Shane and his partner Verner were a pleasure to meet and nothing was too much trouble for them to enhance your holiday. We are certainly going to return in 2013 it was a real comfortable 5 days even in October and I can't believe I enjoyed it all so much at that time of year, well done Shane and Verner for creating a great experiance within the UK. Cheers Phil, Dawn, Andrew and of course Ruby the border collie.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

had a fantstic holiday in the bell tent in august we would certainly go back and also recommed the campsite good for families and couples and dog friendly the owner had everything ready for us upon arrival x

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Booked the yurt as a last minute oct half term holiday. A fantastic experience! my daughter loved every minute of it. The Yurt is comfortable and beautifully furnished and was big enough for five of us (two adults three children). Shane made sure we had everything we needed and even set everything up for our first fire so all we had to do was light it! Once the wood burning stove gets going it is lovely and warm. The site is great for kids with goats and chickens to feed. The shop is well stocked and the cafe serves great food. All the staff were friendly and helpful. It truely was a magical week and at night when the fairy lights come on and the fire is going it is lovely. We will definately be coming back in spring or summer. Came back very relaxed and de-stressed - I never thought I would say that about a camping holiday!!! I can also recommend a day out to bewilderwood which is just under an hours drive - a great experience for the whole family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

i booked this for our anniversary in october 2012. i first went up there with my girlfirends for a night which was great fun! for the rest of the week it was just me and my boyfriend which was very romantic. perfect for a bunch of mates/ family or romantic get away. the weather was cold and windy but it didn't matter as the yurt was so warm and toasty! they have everything you will need in them and are decorated beautifully. you feel like you're so far away from home but actually very close to good pubs and shops. Shane who runs the yurt site was amazing and made us feel so welcome. i would highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried staying in a yurt before. we have already set the plan in motion to try and book out all his yurts and tipis for a weekend next year with all of our friends!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was very apprehensive about taking my four children (including 1 year old twin boys who had just learned to walk!) on holiday by myself but when I booked on the phone the owner Shane made it all seem possible.
We stayed in the bell tent, it was very pretty and there was plenty of space for me, daughters (6 and 10) and the babies. Shane kindly provided two travel cots. We arrived late but were welcomed by Shane and the other families staying who all helped me with luggage, babies and handed me a cold glass of wine...
The children had the most amazing time and made fast friends with the kids in the other 3 tents. How much fun they had running around with torches in the dark and cooking sausages and marshmallows on the open fire. Also lovely for me being very welcomed by another family staying... grown up ghost stories by firelight. Even the stars were impressive for England!
Would love to go again, hopefully next year!
Note - you definitely need a car, Norfolk is quite spread out and there are fun things to do 30-45 mins drive away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BiancaS

Been to Norfolk Glamping & Yurt Holidays? Share your experiences!