“Surprise pitstop”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Surprise pitstop”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Pulled into the parking lot as we were looking for restrooms on our drive up the coast. After freshening up, decided to take a little walk and boy are we glad we did. Beautiful area and views. Took lots of pictures. So very happy we stopped here.

Visited August 2013

Marietta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely view and comfortable surroundings”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great place to spend your lunch hour, or spend the night and enjoy the grounds and a beautiful sunset. Restaurant is open and food is good. The grounds and gardens are really relaxing. Good value.

Visited November 2012
Szeged
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Chai for Miles Around!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was road-tripping up the 1 with a friend of mine two years ago, and we stopped here for a cup of chai. Rory, the barista, was so lovely! We had a great connection, not to mention incredible chai lattes. So, when I was travelling through with my family two years later, I knew I wanted to stop again. I was so happy to find it again, and the chai was just as amazing, and the service was friendly, too (although it wasn't Rory). My family enjoyed their coffee drinks, as well. Thanks Rory and all at Ragged Point!

Visited February 2013
Santa Barbara CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Surprised”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Rooms are quite nice---ours overlooking the ocean and the sound of the waves in the fog---comfy beds---very quiet. Restaurant---very nice---food and service above average---all in all a great experience.

Blaine, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Service as good as the view!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We just stopped in for coffee & ice cream after a day of hiking, so I can't really speak about their food (though the menu looked delicious). The view is spectacular & our hostess & server were top notch. It was a much more relaxed atmosphere here than at Nepenthe (a few miles to the South...about the same price range, and way too crowded), but not so relaxed as some of the places in between (basically bars with bar food).

I really enjoyed this place and would like to revisit for a meal next year when I'm in Big Sur.

Visited May 2013