“Great burgers, friendly locals”

Big Sur Maiden Publick House
Ranked #16 of 22 Restaurants in Big Sur
Cuisines: American
Huntington Beach, California
“Great burgers, friendly locals”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I was hesitant to write this review only because I didn't want the crowds to take over but this place has great food and a friendly atmosphere. Very casual pub we have been stopping by for a good relaxing lunch for many years on our trips up, and found ourselves lingering longer each time trying out the different brews. The menu is simple but all good and filling.The burgers are the best and the garlic fries are great too. A hidden gem for sure.

• Visited August 2012

Pacifica
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This pub, almost hidden in Big Sur River Inn complex, has over 20 beers on tap, plus other beverage options and a simple pub munu (which includes, I was told, "the best burger in big sur".) My wife and I we opted to tater tots (Yum). There is live music on some weekends, including the night we visited. It was a very friendly and colorful local crowd. We had a GREAT time and will go back for sure.

• Visited November 2012