“Excellent Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Ripplewood Resrt Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Big Sur
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The restaurant for Ripplewood Resort in Big Sur.
Perth, Australia
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast and it was amazing - fantastic omelettes, fresh juice and the best full breakfasts - we didnt need to eat until dinner. Services was very friendly and efficient and it has free WI-FI

Visited January 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Outstanding Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Chorizo & eggs, corn tortillas, avocado, sour cream, refried beans, OJ and coffee. It was to die for! (Wifi is nice, too.)

Visited December 2012
Huntington Beach, California
“Breakfast is great here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place is usually crowded. Only open for breakfast and lunch. Food is good and locally fresh veggies add to the flavor. Staff is friendly and efficient, keep in mind that they are very busy so if your in a hurry this might not be for you. Been coming here for years, this is our spot for breakfast in Big Sur. We only wish it opened earlier than 8am. (we are early risers)

• Visited August 2012
Irvine, California, United States
“HORRIBLE customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I decided to drive up highway 1. One of our stops was in big sur so I looked up this cabin on trip advisor and yelp and decided to make a reservation. They took all of my credit card information and confirmed the transaction. I asked them to email me a receipt which they weren't able to do. So I called them back and made sure that my email in their system was correct, which it was. We finally left our trip and after hours of driving reached the destination. The lady told me that our reservation was canceled and that our room was given to another tenant. I was very dissapointed because they actually charged me a cancellation fee on top of canceling the reservation without my knowledge. We were pretty much left stranded to find our own place. I have never given a place a bad review but their customer service was appalling.

• Visited September 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food, Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had a lunch there on our recent visit to the Big Sur area.
Reviews I've read, and a cabin neighbour said the Ripplewood Resort Restaurant was good, and they weren't wrong.
Good choice, good prices, helpful staff, made it a nice meal.
Unfortunately, it only opens from 08:00 - 14:00 if I remember, so Breakfasts and Lunches only.

Visited October 2012