“Best breakfast in Big Sur!”

Ripplewood Resrt Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Big Sur
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The restaurant for Ripplewood Resort in Big Sur.
Mesa, Arizona
“Best breakfast in Big Sur!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Big Sur for 15 years and have stayed at most every motel and resort, and have tried most of the restaurants as well. As recently as March of 2012, we ate at the Ripplewood Restaurant, as we have for years, and found it to be excellent! The very select menu, exceptional service and superior food is served in a very clean and well appointed restaurant setting, that often has flowers and a range of different birds in the garden outside as well. We would both highly recommend this establishment to anyone, and in fact, I take my clients there when we are on our Best of the West Coast Tour through my company, American Photo Tours. Superb Job!

• Visited March 2012